Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Selling Cloth
Hello, I'm trying to sell 500 Cloth for 100k (200per).

PM or post here if you're interested.  Thanks.
I'm trying to sell 110 cloth for 10k (90 per)

Are people really desperate enough to buy cloth for 200 per?  ??? I wouldn't even consider buying it over 150 (not that I ever buy it as blacksmith anyway, perhaps I have just severely undervalued it Tongue)
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
(09-04-2012, 06:40 AM)zeanomourph link Wrote: I'm trying to sell 110 cloth for 10k (90 per)

Are people really desperate enough to buy cloth for 200 per?  ??? I wouldn't even consider buying it over 150 (not that I ever buy it as blacksmith anyway, perhaps I have just severely undervalued it Tongue)

Create your own thread, but hacking ppl thread like this is not really fair...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
The title of the thread is Selling Cloth. I figured my post was on topic= and that I could save some less knowing playes from being ripped off buying it at double what it's worth. I'll go now, someone bought mine anyway...  :Smile

Also, I apologize for putting my post in this thread, I didn't know I was meant to start my own separate thread for the same thing.
(apparently some are calling me troll for this and it's not what I was trying to do, honest mistake, I was just trying to be my helpful self. It won't happen again Smile )
The Nords are coming; we are waiting.
--------------Vlka Fenryka<----------------
Christ, he's right though. 200 per cloth? you can easily go to market and buy it for 100 ea.
YunYun "I would do a lot of things to your face"
Yuri "Yes, Yes! Use me!
Takeo  "hey hey, I'm man on trust"
Diamond "I'm not an idiot!"
Hande "it makes you to be my.. son ?"
Kip "Mmm, I love unbuilt cades on stairs"
Rammy "Pls"
Deer https://i.imgur.com/Kj0lb8N.png
Tarrod "should I show you my biceps or wat"
I mean when I posted this last night 200ea was the lowest I saw.  The only reason I made a thread here to sell it was because I had a large amount (at least I thought it was a lot).
(09-04-2012, 05:48 AM)Turpis link Wrote: Hello, I'm trying to sell 500 Cloth for 100000k (200per).

PM or post here if you're interested.  Thanks.

Watch out with putting the "K" behind, that means kilo, which means 1000 - So you're actually saying, technically, that you want to sell 500 cloth for 100.000.000 ( 100 million )

I know, "People know what you mean". But no really, there is some people who either: Would troll you and spam your thread or: Would be new, bad at searching and abit dum.

Sorry for the OOT - Smile
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext