Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Complete Guide to the Swadian's Equipment!
(24-01-2015, 05:27 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Website stats are not updated yet.  I am 99% sure that it is 160 damage now.

Yeap you are right.  I just checked in game and it says 160p damage.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Very well made guide tbh !
Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armor is missing 4 chain links and the oil and dye amounts are mixed up.  Striped Armor is missing 4 chain links and 4 Quality Charcoal. 

Legionnaires now have a legionnaire only house crafted armor (2 different colors). 

Marauder has a new house crafted spear as well as a new legendary spear.

Commando has new legendary armor.

Eagle Crossbow and Onyx Bolts and bolt tosser are all now sharpshooter only

Fell Edge is tier 4 execpt pikeman now.

RG has a legendary helmet now.

Halberdiers have Pate mittens, Swadian gauntlets and Studded gauntlets

Ranger can use grinder helm.

Fang is no longer usable by Sargeant.

Legionnaire's can use dragon's breath.

Dragon spear, Dragon halberd, Sun pike, and Thunder pike are all tier 4 pikeman now.

Swadian Hope has 54 cut now.

I will edit this post if i find more things that got changed.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Just noticed that here it says T3 Pike can use Dragon Halberd but I have a T3 Pike and a Dragon Halberd and I can't use it. According to the AH it's only useable by T4 pike.

Thanks for this awesome thread!
Prince Kills: 1
Ragnar Kills: 1

Haze_Warden
Haze_RoyalGuard
This thread is 8 months out dated.  and if you look at the post right before yours you will see that i posted that change there.

(01-11-2015, 07:32 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: This thread is 8 months out dated.  and if you look at the post right before yours you will see that i posted that change there.
And that's the newest information that's been posted within 8 months, so whoever said it wont be added even if it is old.
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Then someone should take over this thread if the OP is inactive.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I will be once the thread gets moved over to me.

(01-11-2015, 07:32 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: if you look at the post right before yours you will see that i posted that change there.
Congrats
And I have made a rather large update to this thread.  I am not done yet,  I have not update much of any stats.  However all items should be and in their proper place.  I have started running low on room in some of the pages, so some items that are the same stats just different looks have had their info combined.  I will need stat changes posted for many of the items here.