Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Item Colours
So Trained Pony and Gauntlets are legandary drops xD
(09-04-2012, 02:14 PM)hecur link Wrote: So Trained Pony and Gauntlets are legandary drops xD
Yes.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
and why is the grinder helmet green?

edit: and why is swadian hope not turquoise?

edit 2: Hideboots are ?green, they're not on the marketplace but i can equip them (cause i got them before)

And Why are all "banned items" the same color as legendaries (also light highlander armor)
(09-04-2012, 02:28 PM)Kriegstofu link Wrote: and why is the grinder helmet green?

edit: and why is swadian hope not turquoise?

As I said I might have missed a few.  Wink

As for the Grinder it's supposed to be green. It's just to common so we decided to make it around the stats of crafted gear.
Might I make a tiny suggestion? It might help to keep all store bought items as Grey.  Currently, you switch schemes between craftables and gear, unless that was on purpose.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(21-03-2012, 08:21 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Worm is a pink item.

We need Worm.
I love website updates, keep up the good work.
Well done! This makes it a lot easier to differentiate items.
I'm going to miss red. Red color-coded items remind me of that phantom artifact item in vanilla WoW that I found on Thottbot one day and tried looking for.
Captain_Stoogey
(09-04-2012, 08:08 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: I'm going to miss red. Red color-coded items remind me of that phantom artifact item in vanilla WoW that I found on Thottbot one day and tried looking for.

Don't say you will never see that again just yet.  8)
Don't taunt me with phantom artifacts again. I'm no Indiana Jones here.
Captain_Stoogey