Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

PW (Persistant world)
Hi guys a couple of friendly Pandion Knights introduced me to this mod and i now split my time between this and that i have already seen a few of you on and wondered just how many play this mod and what is your favorite roll in it heres mine:

ingame name : SB_Friewulf
Fav roll : serf or medic (lots of gold during war times Big Grin)
best moment so far : me PK_Leonidas and Working_Class_Hero on the roof of the tavern stalking this randomer then all three of us open fire in our matching outfits then run Big Grin

COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Ah yes, PW my bane and my pleasure

I've gone by many names: Kormin, Kormin the Bear, Bad Assassin, And Common Soldier are my more common ones.
I've had many good moments, But my two favorite have been:[sub][/sub] Rping a mad monk who was trying to convince everyone that fish were evil and a abomination, while trying to convert people to worshiping a banana.

the second was joining then commanding a faction while being under siege, very dull but alot more interesting telling stories of our run ins with a persistent faction called the "blood empire", we lost the siege, then preformed a epic getaway; I payed my ransom left the castle then hijacked one of the ships, then my surviving faction mate tricked his way out of his cell, jumped out a window on to my boat, and off we went.
I like to roleplay and make peace with other factions Big Grin
I love PW my name is Wulfgar the Bastard. I used to be well known in it until I stopped playing it constantly... You just inspired me to start playing the mod right now. Big Grin
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
At the moment the admins arnt able to log in so its chaos Big Grin randomers everywhere

PK_Friewulf_shielder
I tried it out for like two minutes, got insanely confused and left.... if anyone would care to help me, just add me on Steam, if you have it (my username is: ILIK3CH33Z). I'd like to try it again (I'd have to redownload it), but I had absolutely no fucking idea of what the hell I was doing.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
(13-04-2012, 06:16 PM)Talgion Cheeseliker link Wrote: I tried it out for like two minutes, got insanely confused and left.... if anyone would care to help me, just add me on Steam, if you have it (my username is: ILIK3CH33Z). I'd like to try it again (I'd have to redownload it), but I had absolutely no fucking idea of what the hell I was doing.
When you enter a PW server press the read rules button and read everything.. teaches you alot and you may visit their forum and then take a look at the beginner guide there..
Normally, I would read that stuff, but it just got length and tiresome (which is a lot coming from a guy who reads 800+ page novels on a regular basis just for the hell of it). But some random person helped me out, so I kinda got the basics down.
SB_Talgion_Cheeseliker (Commando/Militia)
SB_Hyrpyndyrpyn_IV (Skirmisher)
What you guys are describing sounds way more interesting than what I tried, because I'm with Cheesey, the M & B PW I tried was boring, frustrating and confusing with empty servers. And I can read a G.R.R. Martin novel, so...... As I'm on my work computer right now and can't remember exactly the name of the mod I tried maybe someone could post a link to the rather more interesting sounding PW that Kormin and Freiwulf described, as there seem to be more than one?
When i first tried PW i had friends playing that showed me the ropes and protected me untill i gained my feet in the PW world if anyone wants help at all just ask as its all still fresh in my mind Big Grin

PK_Friewulf_shielder