Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: Hero or CTS?
Title sais all.
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
CTS
(25-12-2013, 03:49 PM)alee56 link Wrote:CTS

''
Depends. If you never solo or play normal mode, I'd go for hero. There's bound to be another pikeman with CTS around on hard or ragnarok.

If, however, you DO solo, play with small groups of people or play normal a lot, I'd say you should get yourself some CTS. It will come in way more handy than hero will Smile

Hope this helped, and merry christmas.
Hero
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(25-12-2013, 04:34 PM)Soviet link Wrote:If, however, you DO solo, play with small groups of people or play normal a lot, I'd say you should get yourself some CTS. It will come in way more handy than hero will Smile

Craftable Javelins are fine for soloing..
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(25-12-2013, 08:00 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote:[quote author=Soviet link=topic=21051.msg157575#msg157575 date=1387989286]
If, however, you DO solo, play with small groups of people or play normal a lot, I'd say you should get yourself some CTS. It will come in way more handy than hero will Smile

Craftable Javelins are fine for soloing..
[/quote]

Depends what you're soloing, I'd say.
Actually, I wanted to choose Peltast but is it really worth it? I mean....it increases Throwing only by 30.

I solo a lot but I often die on wave 16 with Craftable Javelins
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
Craftable Javelins? These are realy bad for a pikeman. You can better have jarids if you choose for a marketplace trowing weapon.
I would say, Go for hero. There are always players with CTS and else, Jarids aren't so bad Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-12-2013, 11:13 AM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote:Craftable Javelins? These are realy bad for a pikeman. You can better have jarids if you choose for a marketplace trowing weapon.
I would say, Go for hero. There are always players with CTS and else, Jarids aren't so bad Smile

It depends on how you play....like Soviet said it already Hero and Crafteble Javlins are fine for Normal and if you play with a good team, but if you play much hard and Ragnarok should you buy CTS.
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder