Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Creating a new character bug
Something seems to be wrong with creating a new character, on my side at least. I created a character called 'Weta' on a different serial key (my personal key) than 'OLL_Kwal' is on (my brother''s key), activated it on the site and couldn't log in with it afterwards, because it gave the error 'incorrect password/character name combination'.

I used the same password to log in as the other character I have on that key, 'Gwalchmai'. Afterwards I tried logging in with Gwalchmai on the servers, it had no equipment at all. So I logged in on the website and it turns out Gwalchmai is level 1 again (while it was a Longbowman around level 20). So I thought I'd start off with that one, gave it starters equipment and logged onto a few servers. None of the servers registered my equipment so I was fully naked except for the boxershorts.

I did switch to the correct serial key for Warband using regedit, so that's not the problem here.
come onto IRC and we'll see what's up Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Fixed, had the wrong password apparantly. Inb4 lock.