Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need Help with Screw Removal.
I decided to tighten up my stock lock for my KMP9. There I figure out that I have accidentally broken the screw completely off. This screw was sunken in and I can't seem to have any ideas how to get it out and the part is almost impossible to get now. So I need an idea about how to take the broken piece out of the stock clamp to get my stock back into working order. Here's a pic.
[Image: rl3Doy9.jpg]
the screw is without a head and is sunken down about a millimeter or two. It's the shiny part inside the well of the screw hole. Question is... How do I get it out without drilling it and messing up the threads.
btw, this is taken with a phone camera. Love this quality Smile
If its completely sheared off and theirs no room to give then you have no choice but to drill through it , if theres some room you could try and grip it with a pair of pliers or you might need to get a screw removal kit.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
try Super Glue ;D , the glue strenght migh be just enough to unscre this.
since i very often end up in old apartments where i have to remove stuff like that, i have found that if you take a pliers and just jiggle the screw, it will eventually come out
I have no experience with this, but what I would do is get some sort of stick and paste some really strong industrial glue on the end of it and push it into the screw to secure it in place (since it is a screw, pushing it together shouldn't make the situation worse).Then just keep turning the stick so the screw unscrews itself. Once out, expose it to heat and the glue should melt
2mm sunken deep XD
(28-12-2013, 08:48 AM)Tjav link Wrote: since i very often end up in old apartments where i have to remove stuff like that, i have found that if you take a pliers and just jiggle the screw, it will eventually come out

lies...you just "axe" someone else t do it for you!
madjosh, please im not that polite