Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Price of Medic and Engineer items
Hello,  I don't know which support class to choose and I was wondering how much all the support items cost (and if they are sold at all) as i don't want to spend alot of assist xp on a support class and not being able to buy the items.

Galanoth
Support class items up to Tier 3 are generally at reasonable prices.

At most you'll need to pay 30k for a regular barricade. For a T2 medic box it's around 10k. I assume T3 items are a bit more expensive -- I know the heavy barricade has been estimated to be around 300k, and I hardly see any on the AH. T4 support items... you should just give up on using T4 support.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
About right although the Barricade could be a bit more (around 35k). Surgeon's kit should be around 70k, while Heavy Barricade is more than double that amount. Right now the T4 items are impossible to pay mounting up to 10 million, but should be worth only 1-3 million. Overall going medic is cheaper, but bringing engineer stuff leaves more room for your own play style since you can just drop the items and start fighting, and is already rewarding with the first tier.