Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Smith
The Smith

The daily fight has damaged our shields which are defending our walls. Axes, swords and spears are destroying them very fast. So you are asked: Use your skill as a smith and repair every shield which will crush without your help.

Do the following:

100x Repair shield

Reward:

20 FP
1x Kite Shield

This quest is repeatable every 14 Days
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
Nice Idea. But what should Archers do? I dont repair shields with my archer...or once a month maybe^^

14 days are too much!

FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder
Then again, archers don't really need a Kite Shield, do they?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
To FF_Skywalker: 1. You can repair shields for your teammates.
                            2. 14 days is the time for 'Patchwork', 'Herbalism under circumstances' and 'Gears of War' too.

To Maroon: You can sell it or give it to a 2nd char. Infantry.

(By the way: Why should a commander for example have the Quest 'Gears of War', if he is no healer ? (Same question like why should an archer have the Quest 'The Smith' ?))
After years and years of slaughtering countless Nords without any noteworthy drops, I finally managed to loot the famous, priceless, legendary... OLD BOOTS!!!
(28-12-2013, 11:37 AM)FF_Skywalker link Wrote: Nice Idea. But what should Archers do? I dont repair shields with my archer...or once a month maybe^^

14 days are too much!
WHy should Shielders restore ammunition?  :Smile
Characters:
Captain_Sobel---Master Peltast LVL 52
Captain_Sobel_IV---Commando LVL 49
Captain_Sobel_VII---Man At Arms LVL 36
Captain_Sobel_X---Sniper LVL 42

Prince: /
Ragnar: 1
Odin: 1
(28-12-2013, 05:06 PM)Sobel link Wrote: [quote author=FF_Skywalker link=topic=21150.msg157989#msg157989 date=1388230632]
Nice Idea. But what should Archers do? I dont repair shields with my archer...or once a month maybe^^

14 days are too much!
WHy should Shielders restore ammunition?  :Smile
[/quote]

For fun!
FF_Skywalker- Marauder
FF_Skywallker- Warden
FF_Skywalllker- Zweihänder