Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How is this a team game?
How is this a team game, when only way of progress is kiting all day long?
full hard servers / rag servers. if you dont have a team that can work together the chances of legendaries / high tier mats gets slimmer and slimmer
(28-12-2013, 12:55 PM)ScienceDiscoverer link Wrote: How is this a team game, when only way of progress is kiting all day long?
Imho progress isn't progress if it wasn't worth the time, but then I like playing in a team. And I think kiting is the single most boring activity one could do in this game, And I personally don't even see a reason to play this mod if it was all kiting. Just play this mod in singleplayer and add all the items you want to your ingame character.

tltr it's a multiplayer mod, stop playing it like it's a singleplayer mod. BUT that is my opinion, do whatever makes you feel happy I guess.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
But you cant gather basic craft loot in a team. Too small chance.
(28-12-2013, 01:26 PM)Tjav link Wrote: full hard servers / rag servers. if you dont have a team that can work together the chances of legendaries / high tier mats gets slimmer and slimmer

This won't help me increase my crafting. Too small chances of drop in a team.
well you get the better drops only in a team though. Or your name is brennanx.
Wusel @ Omnia
(28-12-2013, 01:26 PM)Tjav link Wrote: full hard servers / rag servers. if you dont have a team that can work together the chances of legendaries / high tier mats gets slimmer and slimmer

maybe we don't get greenies because there are no teams that can play together nicely anymore
sadly there are kill hogs in this (ive been one from time to time) but usually to rank up just standing near a player get a kill earns you assist xp i do believe, ive only just gotten back into this from a year ago so not sure about that.
and yes teaming is bloody hard to organize since games usually result in the higher lvls running into swarms and cleaving all the easy guys only to die on high lvl enemies which murder the low rankers.
The mind of a madman is hard to comprehend
Usually the only way you get good loot is by working with a team to get to the higher rounds of hard or Rag
WOW, thanks to this thread I just now realized how long time ago I played this game first time 0___0
That was really long time ago!