Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicked upon entry
I joined a new game on a server with about 6 guys playing. They were all low lvl infantry and archers, and they were staying by the village. They died, I spawned, and immediately they tried to kick me. For being cavalry. First attempt failed, second attempt passed.

So, I don't get to play on that server because I am on a horse. This ticks me off a bit.

Yasmin was there and he objected, too. I don't remember the others, but I think they were new. I hope they were, at least, to be kicking someone just for showing up with a horse. I was even trying to keep my actions near the village when the second 'kick player' went out.

I could list the people who were there and didn't object, but I won't publicly shame them unless they kick me again.

edit- Smooth9mm told me why. I was being a 'horse loner' and 'not a team player'. For the 30 seconds I was in and the 2 people I killed. Right in front of the village.
THIS IS A SIGNATURE
We should have a visible user poll, people are getting cocky with anoymous polls.

Should post a screenshot about this abuse though, but without the culprit, its annoying....
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
Those 9mm are just campers. And they have no right to kick a 'horse loner'  because they think you're one, just because they are recruits/infantry level 1 and they cant  kill anyone alone ;_;
I'm going to add names to polls, and they will also be logged (central game db) in the next patch. This means admins can deal with and ban abusers (as we will have independant proof). So please pass the message that if people are caught abusing poll kick, they will be given a warning and if their behavior persists they will have their accounts reset / suspended.

Sorry that there's a few idiots ruining the game for some people, If you know who is doing it, please PM a mod with their name and we will send them a warning.

In the mean time, accept this christmas hat as my way of apologizing for them.
I just got pollkicked by those WSC_ guys, we were playing on village, they put boardshields everywhere, i was dismounted and trying to kill the enemis behind hit, i accidently broke a shield, and insta pollkick and accepted, because there were 3 wsc guys, me and jopo :|
(02-12-2011, 07:28 PM)Golradir link Wrote: I just got pollkicked by those WSC_ guys, we were playing on village, they put boardshields everywhere, i was dismounted and trying to kill the enemis behind hit, i accidently broke a shield, and insta pollkick and accepted, because there were 3 wsc guys, me and jopo :|

do you have their usernames?
i dont know who done vote(not me)

but someone done becouse he destroyed(attacked) some deploy shield

and yes i voted 1

there was 3 guys wsc(one is me), jopo, he and NiezniszczalnyRoman - 6 guys
Gol you Unintentionally made that bot break the shield and we all died. D:
i had many time situation that someone done vote to kick me for nothin. (or for killing most of nords)

and i dont seen any login who done it.

i hope you will add nicknames to see it Smile becouse its hard to shoot who was voting. it can be friend too
I just got poll kicked for using a pony too... OH and look at that. A low level infantry that can't kill anything. By the name of Alrich too.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.