Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Maroon's Garage Sale [On Hold]
Over the past year and a half, I have managed to clog up my inventory with quite a lot of crap, as most of you probably have, which will be listed here, should someone have some use for them. Tongue
Anyways, here's what I have for sale:

The Crap!
The Rather-Not-Crap!

616.397 Gold

Wishlist:
Crossbowman stuff better than what I have, such as:
Black Armor
Royal Shield
Bronze Bolts
Tower Shield
Tome
Good trades
Why, cash of course!

Stuff marked with a * are not likely to be sold, unless the trade is very good.
If you see something you like, post your offer down here, or PM me (though I prefer posts).
I'm not always completely aware of the current price of stuff, so if you ask me what I want for certain items, it might not be 100% accurate.

Thanks!

Maroon
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Bumpin', edited a bit as well.

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Can I Buy some Cars here?Tongue
Gl with your shop Wink
45k for the sulphur?
TK_King_Jay - Sniper Level 52 - Blacksmith Level 14
TK_King_Jay_II - Skirmisher Level 26 - Alchemist Level 15

My Kills.
King Ragnar: 1
Princess Dortea: 1
Thor: 1
Wraiths: 1

Looted.
White Winged Helmet.
@Nici, was sorta referring to this kinda garage sale:If you have a real good offer, you can even buy my beautiful pink jeep.

And for the sulphur, the current AH price seems to be about 70k. I know AH is rather overpriced most of the time, but I can do 65k.

would like to buy "1x Pikeman's Plated Vest over Mail" my offer is 80k gold, willl be willing to put up 90k or even a little extra.
Kills----
Prince- 4
Ragnar- 1
Loki- 0
Thor- 0
Odin- 0

Drops---
1x Grinder Helm
3x Christmas Hat
How much for this?

1x Small Lump of Lead
1x Sulphur
1x Water of Hvergelmir
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
The offers I've had so far for those mats are as follows:
Sulphur: 45k (as stated above)
Water: 50k
Lump: 80k

Now, all of these offers are lower than what I'm looking for, they'd be more along the lines of 65-70k for the sulphur, 55-60k for the water, and about 90k for the lump.
All of these are based on the AH, minus about 5k each, so they'd be cheaper than AH prices.

Edit: For the plated vest over mail, I'd be looking more for about 100-120k.

Le bump.

Updated with some more materials!
And bump.