Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTS Platform (225k)
The title says it all. Interested mostly in cash.

Thank you,
Mythik
I could give you
-20hm
(-water of hvergelmyr)
for it. Tell me if it isn't enough Big Grin
Ok, deal. Give me your ID# so I can get a house invitation to you or if you have a house would you like me to give you my ID?
I'll give you mine Big Grin
My ID is: 2470332
How many hp does the platform have?
I have sent the PM to the house leader. When you enter the house, please send an invitation to Myth_Bank.
Well, before i buy it, i'd like to know how much hp it has Tongue
  I can't join any hard or Rag server if my platform breaks after 5 hits Big Grin
So tell me, please, how much hp it has.
It does not specifically say give a hp point. Because it neither mentions about it in the inventory when you click to sell your items in the marketplacei nor it does not mention in this link http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...511.0.html under Level 10 Support Crafting.

However, first of all, you will not have an issue both in Hard and Ragnarok server due to the reason that it is a Platform. You won't be placing it in front of where the Nords attack. You will be placing it behind the shield wall to shoot/throw from a higher level. About the HP of the platform, I can give an example from my experience. All of the cades that we have placed in one of the run Ragnarok runs that I was in was destroyed and all left was a line of platforms preventing Thor to reach us. In the end, the platforms were still there and Thor was dead. I don't know if this answers your question but you don't have to worry much about its HP that much. I hope this was helpful.

Let me know if you need further details.
Thank You so far  Wink
I'll buy the cade when I got some answers from other threads because a sharpshooterbow or a short heavy cafe seem to be more important to me - sorry for that :-\
No problem.