Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hardmode crashing
I dont know if this have been reported before, but i keep crashing in hardmode all the time, i have great PC and i never lag but all sudden when a wave is over i crash, and i have to restart warband. I know alot of over people have experienced this and its a common error that needs to be fixed Smile
And btw i used the search function and i couldnt find any common reports.
Please provide more information such as server and what wave. If it is an american server it will happen until tomorrow sorry.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
I can't remember the wave but it was on the official eu server, perhaps around 2-3 wave. I can assure you that it was before first boss wave
You don't have the latest patch installed. If you downloaded the small patch make absolutely sure the nord_gear.brf file in the Resource folder gets overwritten by the new one.
We had the same problem yesterday around 21/22h it was hard_eu_3.

But anyway, we crashed on normal server too, two times, once it was on normal_eu_5, if I remember Hyper was here with us, it was on wave 18, next was on eu_1 or 3, on wave 12 or 13.
First time we had construct a lot of barricade that were destroyed by bots, second we had few barricade.
Don't know what was really the problem, but if those nords bastards use software weapons to crash our server that mean that their end is near, they fear us...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(10-04-2012, 05:05 AM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: You don't have the latest patch installed. If you downloaded the small patch make absolutely sure the nord_gear.brf file in the Resource folder gets overwritten by the new one.
At the time i'm sure i had the right patch installed