Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shrine bug
I tried to complete the "Praise be to gods" quest. But it's just bugged! I had 2050 cash. I used the shrine 6 times, and after that i only had 843 money! And the quest page tells me that i've only praised to the gods 2 times. Pls, fix this bug, complete the quest for me and give my money back. I should actualy have 1900 cash.
Characters:
Erling_Skjalggson (OLD)
David_Hasselhoff
Quote:Great strength can be found within the gods. They will watch over you on the battlefield, so you must keep them happy.

Give an offering to the shrine on five different days to prove your devotion.
you need to do it on 5 different days. 6 times on 1 day only give you 1 more use for the quest.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
As BlackKnight said, the quest only counts shrine uses on separate days.  As for the cost, it goes up depending on your level.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(02-01-2014, 06:36 PM)Kip link Wrote: As BlackKnight said, the quest only counts shrine uses on separate days.  As for the cost, it goes up depending on your level.

Grr! How should i know that? I got a clearly message that it will only vost 25 cash.
Characters:
Erling_Skjalggson (OLD)
David_Hasselhoff
(02-01-2014, 06:43 PM)David_Hasselhoff link Wrote: [quote author=Kip link=topic=21358.msg158916#msg158916 date=1388687797]
As BlackKnight said, the quest only counts shrine uses on separate days.  As for the cost, it goes up depending on your level.

Grr! How should i know that? I got a clearly message that it will only vost 25 cash.
[/quote]

No, read it again. It says 25 gold per level. So at level 1 it would cost you 25, but at level 20, for example, it costs you 500 gold.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(02-01-2014, 06:49 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=David_Hasselhoff link=topic=21358.msg158917#msg158917 date=1388688201]
[quote author=Kip link=topic=21358.msg158916#msg158916 date=1388687797]

[/quote]

No, read it again. It says 25 gold per level. So at level 1 it would cost you 25, but at level 20, for example, it costs you 500 gold.
[/quote]

They should explain it MUCH better! >Sad. I can people actualy understand that?
Characters:
Erling_Skjalggson (OLD)
David_Hasselhoff
No, you should use your eyes instead of whining when you didn't. In case you hadn't noticed, the text that comes up when you look at a shrine is about this big, in caps, and in freakin' yellow. How much more obvious do you want to get it. Besides, getting those 1000 gold back is a matter of a quarter of a Normal run.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
You're also the first player in about 51,898 players to report this as an issue. No one else has ever had a problem reading it. Apologies that you feel you've lost money but it does clearly say per level.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus