Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report on FC_Sepsis
OK i already told an admin(clickeverywhere) about this problem now today at 1:50 est time sepsis doesnt wnat to be an Grown man like heĀ  is and jus leave it alone he keeps calling me an troll and i have an witness (Chosen) my friend who is in almost all my server that i am in.Tell me that when sepsis is in the same server he call me an troll and that harasssment he does this evryday and i want to go pass this and move on ,but sepsis wants to be an 5 year old and wont leave it alone so.s
DARTH THE DESTROYER
Evidence?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Ok since im Directly involved....

Yes i called him a troll and also an asshat i believe BUT....

He blew my barrels for 3 maps in a row, for no reason other than bcuz i told him not to...
Double peeked and got in my way so i would shoot him on purpose...
He continued to cus at me and rave for no reason, even after i stoped talking to him, also got his friend (Chosen) to call me names and side with him.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=210872716

if u require more screens, i will ask mike, he took tons, i just bothered with that one, bcuz it made me laugh
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
Why put my name into this you was talking too much so i was trying to get you to shut up.
Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad Squad squad Squad Squad Sqaud Sqaud
Dude i was in the teamspeak with both of them so dont lie you just want to ban this poor kid, so if a admin looking at this then you now know that a third set of eyes saw what happened. FC Sepsis is a liar Chosen and Darth are telling the TRUTH!!!!
See im telling the truth i already told everyone that i was sorry why would i get my self in a problem again, im trying to get everyone on my good side. i would touch the Baeral i didnt know the Barrl was until chosen told me where its and chosen saw me he died and watched me shot at NORDS and sepsis looked at me the whole time to i didnt anything so he can report me
DARTH THE DESTROYER
(03-01-2014, 10:05 PM)Chris_man link Wrote: See im telling the truth i already told everyone that i was sorry why would i get my self in a problem again, im trying to get everyone on my good side. i would touch the Baeral i didnt know the Barrl was until chosen told me where its and chosen saw me he died and watched me shot at NORDS and sepsis looked at me the whole time to i didnt anything so he can report me
Another thing is that hes an aldult aruging with an 13 and 14 year olds its something wrong that dude man i respect all my elders from my family to people i meet on the internat and in real live i respect themĀ  all but this dude right here is crazy
DARTH THE DESTROYER
Wait two days. Going to be out of town so I can't weigh in here at the moment.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I did not report you, nor was i planning on it.

In my opinion you do not report ppl bcuz of personality differences.

i took the 1 screenshot i have bcuz your line made me laugh.

I also talked another player out of reporting you, which i now regret.

And as far as me watching you and doing nothing, anyone that has played with me ever knows that im always on the top of the kills...while if i remember correctly i believe on one map u had 4 kills on wave 6.
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
I was on my xbox and everytime i was shooting i was thinking smart of not being shot myenemy archers and im not good on my xbox i kinda suck and i thanl for tell ing people to not report me but ever since i mesd that one hard run with the royal assains its an game its an game your frineds with about 15 or more Heros who do any kind of run they want i dont everytime i join an server with you its always ff its darth,Darth i hate, darth you suck i dont say anything to you at all only when im sick and tired of it and repond
DARTH THE DESTROYER