Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[OKT] Order of the Knights Templar [AU] [Tier 3 Min] (Recruiting)
(21-02-2014, 10:23 AM)Goob link Wrote: Application template
In-game Name: King_Goobernator
Player ID: 2474902
Level: 34
Class: Sargeant
Hey mate, Application Pending , I'm having Internet issues and Weiner is sick or something so I'll get back to you tomorrow.
In-game Name: Swadian_Knight
Player ID: 2477641
Level: 19 (Now 25)
Class: (Tier 2 Min) Seargant (Tier 3)
(25-02-2014, 11:51 AM)HotLoopyHeron link Wrote: In-game Name: Swadian_Knight
Player ID: 2477641
Level: 19
Class: (Tier 2 Min) Infantry (Tier 2/Heavy inf)
Application Pending!!!1!! Ill see how you are on ts and in-game.
(21-02-2014, 12:01 PM)OZZWIN link Wrote: [quote author=Goob link=topic=21453.msg166948#msg166948 date=1392978217]
Application template
In-game Name: King_Goobernator
Player ID: 2474902
Level: 34
Class: Sargeant
Hey mate, Application Pending , I'm having Internet issues and Weiner is sick or something so I'll get back to you tomorrow.
[/quote] Hey, sorry for not being able to get back to you. Sent you a PM.
Captain's Address
Greetings,
The desertion of our Under Marshal was a catant blow, but now the Pope has resigned as Grandmaster of our Order and thus I cannot hold things together and the Order of the Knights Templar is slowly falling apart.
It is with great sadness that I must officially declare the disbandment of 'The Order of the Knights Templar', it was a good first time experience for Weiner & I to start up a house and has given both of us plenty of insight in a great many things.
Farewell my Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ, may we meet again in the kingdom of Heaven.

Cappin, if you could be so kind to lock this thread, cheers.
(10-03-2014, 07:40 AM)iNStaNtlY-DeaD link Wrote: Captain's Address
Greetings,
The desertion of our Under Marshal was a catant blow, but now the Pope has resigned as Grandmaster of our Order and thus I cannot hold things together and the Order of the Knights Templar is slowly falling apart.
It is with great sadness that I must officially declare the disbandment of 'The Order of the Knights Templar', it was a good first time experience for Weiner & I to start up a house and has given both of us plenty of insight in a great many things.
Farewell my Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ, may we meet again in the kingdom of Heaven.

Cappin, if you could be so kind to lock this thread, cheers.
ye