Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Freakyz
(05-01-2014, 01:23 PM)Shagz link Wrote:[quote author=FreakyZ link=topic=21468.msg159443#msg159443 date=1388928114]
[quote author=Shagz link=topic=21468.msg159441#msg159441 date=1388927945]
No I found you're mannerisms disgusting, as I have in the past.
are we in the past?
Yes i called him: "noob...", but he killed last and left the server, is this okey?
And what is your reasen for the Report? I was shielder.
[/quote]

You were leeching as a T3 Infantry and you're words/mannerisms offended me deeply.
[/quote]

Why is everyone reporting freaky for useless things? He did shit in the past, we know.
His behaviours becomed very well.
He was shielder all the time. Everyone can prove this. If he was ''leeching'', then we are all already died, because of 1 missed shielder.Try to take screenshots for the mainly point, where he is standing.
When shielding is not allowed at tier 3, the server would be for higher levels then.
Just 4 shield skill, and we reached the boss, can't you be proud of him, instead of reporting him?

Well, let the devs responding first, before we spam this thread. It can keep time and work for the NI Team.

Regards, your

Omphorus
Saghz i will upload soon Screens. We will see a nice talk at you and me. I think you know what i mean. My last word was: "I see forever you messages".
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
If the player involved in my report can actually spell my name right then I might take his posts serious.

It has being a constant struggle but I have to let go somehow.

Freakyz offends me and other players in server's constantly. (I have had just enough of putting up with his/her's vulgar and disgusting mannerisms and thought it was time to do something about it)
(05-01-2014, 01:41 PM)Shagz link Wrote:If the player involved in my report can actually spell my name right then I might take his posts serious.

It has being a constant struggle but I have to let go somehow.

Freakyz offends me and other players in server's constantly. (I have had just enough of putting up with his/her's vulgar and disgusting mannerisms and thought it was time to do something about it)
I never offends you.

And here is our nice talk
If you come teamspeak 3 i can take screens of our talk.
Wish you a good day.
PS: I said i have the messages forever.
If you come teamspeak 3, I can do a original screenshot, if you don't prefer this one.

I saved the screenshots, never wanted to report someone, because shit happens, like I did in the past. I thought things will get fine between us. But some of you guys made me very upset. I'm very proud of my house, because Omphorus is always helping me.
It's a new start for me. I was not the only one who did get ban. Check the report threads, many banned players are back. I also don't saying something bad about them. If would be very kindly , when you guys can give me a new chance. You don't need to like me or beeing my best friends. You also can ignore me, if you want, but please stop trying to get me ban for useless things.

Thank you

- FreakyZ

Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
Yes I had a trade conversation with you and I said my opinions which Senior game admins and Developers have access to confirm it with.

Mind you, I am not seeing time stamps on this conversation, are you sure you are not falsifying this information? (as per past actions)

However I don't use the Nordinvasion public teamspeak. (25.11.2013 is a bit late mate)

Omph please read the rules in future before stating facts that don't transpire with the current topic as it's not directed at you. (Unless you are providing evidence on the side of FreakyZ)

(05-01-2014, 02:06 PM)Shagz link Wrote:Yes I had a trade conversation with you and I said my opinions which Senior game admins and Developers have access to confirm it with.

Mind you, I am not seeing time stamps on this conversation, are you sure you are not falsifying this information? (as per past actions)

However I don't use the Nordinvasion public teamspeak. (25.11.2013 is a bit late mate)

Omph please read the rules in future before stating facts that don't transpire with the current topic as it's not directed at you. (Unless you are providing evidence on the side of FreakyZ)

You don't say! As i'm the captain of FF, I will defender my house, just to make you sure. And I was on the same server, so I was involved. How did you find the time to open a report thread? It seems like you did leetch yourself.  And just to make you thinking. Try to work at your first, before reporting other players. When you did become an admin, you blew the barrel up with the stupid statement: ''My Barrel!'' Well there many players on the server before you. I talked with Hablam, he said you are a new admin. Hmmm I thought okay, give you a chance. I was always giving chances to everyone. Never reported someone. And if you can't give at your own people any chances, okay your opinion. BUT just report players, if you have evidences and try to report them with real reasons. ''He was leeching''. This thread is gonna just wasting my time, time of freaky and of the NI Team. Maybe it's not wasting your time, because you like to get other people in trouble. You can just get other people annoying, with this useless statements, which were not true. Do you want me to ask every player on the server, if he was a shielder or not? It seems like maybe you did not pay attention, to the Team and was leeching at your own Wink. Freaky is a player which is not insulting someone. He just can get people annoying. Think whatever you want, but this report is not gonna work. Me not as Admin, Senior Game Admin or Developer, saying this report is gonna doing nothing. Just let you staying here. This times there are many useless reports, not just about freaky, no also about other players. And about the rules, I know them. Maybe you read it first, it says do not report someone, without reasons for the mainly point. I hope some of those words will give you to thinking. I don't hate you for doing that. I'm just asking myself, if you are okay or not. Anyway, wish you best of luck for the future. If you can't like freaky then just ignore him.

Regards, your

Omphorus
As stated before it does not concern you.

Please read the rules before posting yet again.
Handed out a couple of mutes. Read the rules please.

I'm not entirely certain what this report is about other than the ongoing feud between Tricksters et al v FF/FK. This nonsense WILL stop, either by your own accord or by mine. If anyone wishes to discuss this further then PM me, otherwise adhere to the rules of both NordInvasion and the report player section.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus