Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Too little space?
Hello,
I wanna know what you guys thinking of the weapon slots?
There are many new items in the game. Also new hero classes.

For example:
Sharpshooter with 9 shieldskill.
Bringing 1 shield,weapon,crossbow,bolts  what's with the support item? Most crossbow guys, using 2 different crossbows.

Legionnare: 
They need weapon spots, for throwing stuff, shields, 1 handed/2 handed

Me as a crossbow, also can't carry everything. I already decline my shield. But now I also need to decline a weapon, because i'm carrying 2 different crossbows. Eastern Crossbow for enemies in 1 meter distance, Penetrator for more then 20 meter distance.
And I need bolts, and crossbows. If I don't bring a barrel (support item) in, I still have 1 spot missing for my shield.
NI began with 3 weapon slots, and not with that many items. Are you guys also missing, something in your weapon slot, to bring ingame? I hope there will be 1-2 weapon slots in the next patch.
So... your suggestion is to increase the amount of slots we have? The problem there is that characters in Warband can't have more than 4 weapons equipped at a time.
You'll have to make choices when it comes to what you bring, depending on the situation. I mean, I don't bring a shield in lately on my passive champion, because I currently use the Champion's Standard. I could bring a shield in, but I'd have to ditch my sword, for example.
I also hope to have a SHC on that same character soon, which is gonna make the choice even harder. However, if we have plenty of shielders, and no one bringing in SHC's, I wouldn't take my shield, and pick the SHC over that.
It's all about strategy. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Teamwork + Strategy is all you need.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
And if you doing some great solo with crossbowman? When I was not hero class and not any support class, I carried always a sks,dragon axe, onyx bolts, penetrator. Crossbowman and kiting is a bit strange, I know. I did it to wave 13, then the server crashed. Suddenly Naozumi appered and talked a bit with everyone in TS. It not depens with the theme, just saying Tongue. Now I can bring also cade/barrel and eastern repeater in. The eastern repeater would be very nice for my kiting action. But also need a crossbow which is also useable for enemis in distance. I thougt of penetrator,eastern reapter,onyx bolts,dragon axe.
Or barrel/cade, both crossbows and the bolts.
I can't say I have a lot of experience with kiting as a crossbowman, but if you have a barrel, I'd take penetrator (or if playing normal, maybe an arba, if you have one, as the speed can be more useful than the extra damage), bolts, axe, and a barrel. You don't really need a shield, because the point is to stay away from bots, and pick em of from a distance. The moment you need a shield, is probably the moment you failed at kiting (like me).

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(05-01-2014, 05:24 PM)Sinister_Soldier link Wrote: Teamwork + Strategy is all you need.

Yep totally agree, i would often end up bringing what is needed most and try and co-ordinate with others on the server to what is needed. Having to sacrifice what i wanted to use / play with to make it a successful run. If i wanted other stuff i would co-ordinate for somebody else to bring into server.
(05-01-2014, 05:38 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I can't say I have a lot of experience with kiting as a crossbowman, but if you have a barrel, I'd take penetrator (or if playing normal, maybe an arba, if you have one, as the speed can be more useful than the extra damage), bolts, axe, and a barrel. You don't really need a shield, because the point is to stay away from bots, and pick em of from a distance. The moment you need a shield, is probably the moment you failed at kiting (like me).

I like your statement. Eastern Repeater is very usefull if more enemies in your near, but if you are good enough, you can kill most of them also from a big distance.

What you thinking of this idea then?
Solo: Penetrator,onyx bolts,dragon axe,barrel/shc
Team: Eastern Repeater,onyx bolts, dragon axe, barrel or instead the dragon axe also the penetrator, because you can pick up good weapons from the other guys, if we survive the spawn wave. And the repeater is very usefull at shielding.

I agree that it would be nice to have a 5th weapon slot. Also Why are crossbowmen able to do crossbow as support
and shielders or any other class not?! Or remove that for Crossbowmen or add it also on the other classes.
How much times are pikemen in the begin of the wave getting ammo to arm that support space with trowing?
Can that pelase got added Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(05-01-2014, 06:54 PM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: I agree that it would be nice to have a 5th weapon slot. Also Why are crossbowmen able to do crossbow as support
and shielders or any other class not?! Or remove that for Crossbowmen or add it also on the other classes.
How much times are pikemen in the begin of the wave getting ammo to arm that support space with trowing?
Can that pelase got added Smile
I'll just wait for search function to address that one...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Crossbowmen have access to the 4th slot, because the crossbowman can effectively use 4 different items (crossbow, bolts, shield and 1 hander), other than the other classes. Pikeman can do with 2 weapon slots (Pike n throwing stuff), archer with 3, and commando with 3 as well.