Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tibby Out
As many of you might know, or might not, I have not been able to play NI for quite a while. I don't know if many people care, although I know for sure that Hyper will be distraught about this, but I think it is my time to move on. NW and real life have caught up with me and I just do not have the time to play NI as much as I would like to. I will still probably (not) hang around the forums, to see how one of my favorite mods is doing. I will not be giving my stuff away, if anybody wanted to know, seeing as I might eventually make a return. I wish the best for this mod and its community. For those who knew me, and those who don't:
Tibby out.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
see you mate :'(
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Bye
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Have a good one.
Aw a former VM Housemate...  :'(
Absolutely distraught. Hadn't even noticed you were gone! Kidding, I had noticed cause there was one less player annoying me.

Best of luck!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
[Image: bai.gif]
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
sadface.
(06-01-2014, 10:49 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Absolutely distraught. Hadn't even noticed you were gone! Kidding, I had noticed cause there was one less player annoying me.

Best of luck!
I will still pop in TS to bug you about how the bears still suck  :Smile
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Seeya in 3-5 months.