Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

leveling up in blacksmithing.... help me!!!!
i need help in knowing how to lvl up in blacksmithing fast and without loosing to much money. i am lvl 8 and cant seem to get any higher. any advice??? Tongue

- Less smileys, Thanks
- Hande
Check out http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...786.0.html

You need to grind a lot in-game to get the basic mats (bent swords and crooked sticks), that will give you metal and wood which are necessary for blacksmithing.
Then check out what you can make for as few mats as possible but still gives decent experience.
(11-04-2012, 04:24 PM)bob link Wrote: i need help in knowing how to lvl up in blacksmithing fast and without loosing to much money. i am lvl 8 and cant seem to get any higher. any advice??? Tongue
Its not possible  Tongue
I know that because i finished my lvl 14 blacksmith these days. I dont want to know how many millions of gold i invested for pushing the profession. If you want to farm bent sword than solo the skirmisher (wave 8 ) on normal server. One way is to produce crossbow.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
If you make the right stuff aswell you should be able to sell it and make most of your money back.. one would hope ;p
ty for your comments and advice. im just tired of paying ammazingly stupid prices for armour. i just want to make it myself if you know what i mean
;D
(11-04-2012, 04:24 PM)bob link Wrote: i need help in knowing how to lvl up in blacksmithing fast and without loosing to much money. i am lvl 8 and cant seem to get any higher. any advice??? Tongue

Check out this thread aswell, Tarimoth's incredibly helpfull, and detailed, full blacksmithing list.

(11-04-2012, 05:12 PM)bob link Wrote: ty for your comments and advice. im just tired of paying ammazingly stupid prices for armour. i just want to make it myself if you know what i mean
;D

Blacksmiths dont create armor, they create weapons.

If you wan't to create your own armor, you should become an Armorsmith.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
Most of the time the mats are veeeeeryyyyy expensive too Tongue
Anyone wanna craft my Bear armor..?
I suggest you sell bent swords and with the money that you make purchase metal... Fore some reason bent swords sell for allot in comparison to metal which requires three swords to make.