Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Assassins!
Infantry-Commando spec that uses short swords or daggers and extremely light armor. They would play a support role where they would go in from behind and shank as many enemies as they can before getting overrun, at that point they can run away and bring the enemies away from the person they were trying to help. I supposes this would be better with cRPG... Still might be a fun class though. Enjoy... Comments?
NOTE: I'm not looking for this to be added as an actual class, just an idea for anyone who might want to try something generally new.
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Well, that must be fun indeed, but not very effective, since we do not play the typical MMORPG, but a game where great swords beat knivesĀ  Tongue
I want to say it won't do well with bots and would do better in crpg/native/etc, but.. I haven't tried it. Now I want to try this out... lol. I'll let you know once I hit commando or if I can make click do it.
I remember there was a suggestion about backstabbing daggers that can do more damage if attacking an enemy from behind.

I think it could be a unique expansion to our primitive classes, but first, there should be the preresquite of certain classes that should match the assassin class. (scout infantry anyone?)
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.