Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka [Closed to applications]
(11-02-2014, 02:26 AM)Suns link Wrote: Ingame Name:HC_Suns_Caoliki (Main), HC_Medic (Shielder/Juggler/Spam Healer), (Will change if accepted)
Player ID:2461294, 2461070
Level:52 and 49
Class:Archer/t2inf and t4 inf/t1 skirm
Support Class:T2 Engi and T2 Medic
Crafting Profession and Level:17 Armorsmith, 9 Weaponsmith, and 12 Alchemist
Time ZoneTongueST, on rarely on weekdays. Available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually. (Available Sunday until 8:00PM PST)
Region: AU/NA/EUTongueroud 'Murican

I did this for you HappyMonk3y  :-*
Willing to Spam heal/juggle most of the time.
Well then hes gone and done it. Guys, I really want the community back together. Give suns a shot and don't deny him for who he is and how he acted in the past. The past cannot be undone, any person should get a chance to right what they have done wrong (by others opinions or in actuality). His past does not define him, I have known him for quite a while and he can be a good guy albeit a bit annoying sometimes, but hey, he can't be as bad as Hawkens Tongue. Test him out, give him a hard time about it if you feel you have to but at least give him a chance. Or no more run saving tomes for you!!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(11-02-2014, 02:26 AM)Suns link Wrote: Ingame Name:HC_Suns_Caoliki (Main), HC_Medic (Shielder/Juggler/Spam Healer), (Will change if accepted)
Time ZoneTongueST, on rarely on weekdays. Available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday usually. (Available Sunday until 8:00PM PST)

Application Suspended Please note VLKA requires minimum of tier 3 support class, read my latest post Wink
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(11-02-2014, 03:23 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=21584.msg165450#msg165450 date=1392085616]
Ingame Name:HC_Suns_Caoliki (Main), HC_Medic (Shielder/Juggler/Spam Healer), (Will change if accepted)

Application Suspended Please note VLKA requires minimum of tier 3 support class, read my latest post Wink
[/quote]
You might want to change that in the original post so that it's more obvious.  "Level 39 and Tier 4 minimum plus Tier 2 support class." Just saying.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
(11-02-2014, 03:58 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: You might want to change that in the original post so that it's more obvious.  "Level 39 and Tier 4 minimum plus Tier 2 support class." Just saying.

Sorry missed that part, Updated  Wink
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(11-02-2014, 03:23 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=21584.msg165450#msg165450 date=1392085616]
Ingame Name:HC_Suns_Caoliki (Main), HC_Medic (Shielder/Juggler/Spam Healer), (Will change if accepted)

[/quote]

Okey. Ill poke you on Steam once I have it.
(11-02-2014, 02:35 AM)happymonkey99 link Wrote: [quote author=Suns link=topic=21584.msg165450#msg165450 date=1392085616]

Well then hes gone and done it. Guys, I really want the community back together. Give suns a shot and don't deny him for who he is and how he acted in the past. The past cannot be undone, any person should get a chance to right what they have done wrong (by others opinions or in actuality). His past does not define him, I have known him for quite a while and he can be a good guy albeit a bit annoying sometimes, but hey, he can't be as bad as Hawkens Tongue. Test him out, give him a hard time about it if you feel you have to but at least give him a chance. Or no more run saving tomes for you!!!!
[/quote]
What is this supposed to mean?
(11-02-2014, 05:42 AM)Hawkens link Wrote: [quote author=happymonkey99 link=topic=21584.msg165452#msg165452 date=1392086136]
[quote author=Suns link=topic=21584.msg165450#msg165450 date=1392085616]

[/quote]
What is this supposed to mean?
[/quote]
Hahahaha, it means you are the definition of a pain in the ass in many occasions.(Don't worry, we still love you!!!)
Hmmm so my name has turned in to a definition of pain in the ass. how did that happen what did I do?
Hello,

Ingame Name: TK_Spacey
Player ID: 2471039
Level: 52
Class: T4
Support Class: Siege Engineer
Crafting Profession and Level: Alchemist 9
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time - I can make it to AU events
Region: NA
(11-02-2014, 09:25 AM)Sir Spacey link Wrote: Hello,

Ingame Name: TK_Spacey
Player ID: 2471039