Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka [Closed to applications]
(05-02-2014, 07:37 AM)Winter link Wrote: Pardon the double post, but I should probably give some sort of notification.

I'm resigning as Captain of VLKA.  Through good times and bad, we've all had some fun, but I feel like I don't know the majority of you as well as I should in order to be an effective leader.  One could argue that I should simply get to know each of you, but I don't feel that is fair.  It is up to you to make your own leaders, not to be expected to listen to someone you hardly know and have no real reason to respect other than others telling you to.  Furthermore, I won't have much of a chance to really get to know any of the newer members.  Due to recent events, I've decided to do a partial AFG.  I'll partake in events, assuming you desire my presence, but I'll leave the team building public runs, recruiting, and public relations to you.  I trust my fellow Wolves of Fenrir will be able to choose a tenacious, understanding, and respectable new Captain.  Be strong, look out for each other, be true housemates and not just lard buckets that come along to leech their way to wealth.  Unity is key.  The Nords are coming; we are waiting.

so sad you were way better than brennanx as a house captain! now it's just lonely ole handef! you have some valid points though vlka is changing all my old buddies i met when i first joined vlka have either left the house or the game. who have i left! your all so selfish what about me?! maybe i'd feel a bit better if benschie did a merger with the second greatest house in NI....SOJ!!!!!!!
(05-02-2014, 10:59 AM)madjosh link Wrote: so sad you were way better than brennanx as a house captain! now it's just lonely ole handef! you have some valid points though vlka is changing all my old buddies i met when i first joined vlka have either left the house or the game. who have i left! your all so selfish what about me?! maybe i'd feel a bit better if benschie did a merger with the second greatest house in NI....SOJ!!!!!!!
Mate, what's wrong with you?
(05-02-2014, 10:59 AM)madjosh link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=21584.msg164672#msg164672 date=1391585871]
Pardon the double post, but I should probably give some sort of notification.

I'm resigning as Captain of VLKA.  Through good times and bad, we've all had some fun, but I feel like I don't know the majority of you as well as I should in order to be an effective leader.  One could argue that I should simply get to know each of you, but I don't feel that is fair.  It is up to you to make your own leaders, not to be expected to listen to someone you hardly know and have no real reason to respect other than others telling you to.  Furthermore, I won't have much of a chance to really get to know any of the newer members.  Due to recent events, I've decided to do a partial AFG.  I'll partake in events, assuming you desire my presence, but I'll leave the team building public runs, recruiting, and public relations to you.  I trust my fellow Wolves of Fenrir will be able to choose a tenacious, understanding, and respectable new Captain.  Be strong, look out for each other, be true housemates and not just lard buckets that come along to leech their way to wealth.  Unity is key.  The Nords are coming; we are waiting.

so sad you were way better than brennanx as a house captain! now it's just lonely ole handef! you have some valid points though vlka is changing all my old buddies i met when i first joined vlka have either left the house or the game. who have i left! your all so selfish what about me?! maybe i'd feel a bit better if benschie did a merger with the second greatest house in NI....SOJ!!!!!!!
[/quote]
the sons of jesus stand with vlka this day "a quote by old daddy rex dil dog  .. the end"
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".
(05-02-2014, 11:02 AM)Brennanx link Wrote: [quote author=madjosh link=topic=21584.msg164680#msg164680 date=1391597977]

Mate, what's wrong with you?
[/quote]

you're just bitter because SoJ would never accept a headshot scripter like yourself!
(05-02-2014, 04:15 AM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Trialsking link=topic=21584.msg164649#msg164649 date=1391573421]
Awesome, thanks guys!  BTW Snikelfritz and I are brothers.  As soon as our other bro is lvl 39 we will get him to apply too.
Reminds me of another trio of brothers that play NI....

Oh, and I can vouch for these two.  I do not know their brother, but I've had a few good games with them.
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, sad to see you go as I am just trying to get in.  Our other brother is Darrith and he is lvl 34.  We actually have a a 4th brother but he is busy with school and his son so he doesn't play NI.  We were quite a team on L4D2!
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
(05-02-2014, 07:43 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=21584.msg164672#msg164672 date=1391585871]
Pardon the double post, but I should probably give some sort of notification.

I salute you sir. The reasons for your departure are valid and understandable. Never again will Nord Invasion have such a dedicated contributor to the community. Go knowing you have made a difference to VLKA and Nord Invasion.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess this means the North American captain spot is open, I will talk to Benschie about it, and we will get back to you soon. VLKA will not die!, Not today!
[/quote]
It better not die, VLKA is the only thing keeping me going on NI, but winter is right, it seems that all the older people have either left NI all together or joined more "prominent" houses, ie. HoT. But honestly Winter, don't give up on us, you don't have a life( I mean honestly who has the time to make 12 hero characters), what will you do? XD.

VLKA will not die, that's for sure, we've gone through too much to fall apart now, 1 man does not make a team, though he may be the spirit behind it, the loss of Ragnash was hard on us, but we recovered. If we can get through that, we can get through anything. VLKA now, VLKA tomorrow, VLKA forever!!!!

Edit: sorry about how I worded that, I'm more or less worried that his being AFG will transfer into him leaving all together. Not that i think he is gone.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Inspirational words by all. I hope you all read the part about resigning from NA captain not leaving VLKA because all these messages seem to say that you are sad that he is leaving VLKA. Anyway I am sad that Winter is stepping down from captain spot but happy that he still remains in VLKA. As for the new applications all I can say is Fresh Meat! And I can recommend Darrith I have played a bit with him and he is reliable.

Ps. if Winter is actually leaving the house then never fear I will bully him back into submission and make him stay.
(05-02-2014, 07:59 PM)Hawkens link Wrote: Inspirational words by all. I hope you all read the part about resigning from NA captain not leaving VLKA because all these messages seem to say that you are sad that he is leaving VLKA. Anyway I am sad that Winter is stepping down from captain spot but happy that he still remains in VLKA. As for the new applications all I can say is Fresh Meat! And I can recommend Darrith I have played a bit with him and he is reliable.

Ps. if Winter is actually leaving the house then never fear I will bully him back into submission and make him stay.

more or less talking about his partial afg, its usually the first step in someone leaving NI. But you being you will easily be able to get him to stay.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(05-02-2014, 07:37 AM)Winter link Wrote: Pardon the double post, but I should probably give some sort of notification.

The nicest and most honest VLKA to this date. Ride on brother.

o7
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
awww, im crying  :'(
- Legendaries Found -
Wormbane - 30/12/2012
Twigs of Yggdrasil -11/01/2012
Dwarf Axe - 22/11/2016
Plated Over Leather - 24/11/2016
Gloves of Vidar - 24/02/2018