Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK: comparison of polearms
only polearms craftable by blacksmith.
so, i know the mats, and price comparisons already.
I'm also not interested in Poking.
Are these stats still true?

Snake Halberd:
Speed: 92
Length: 156
Swing damage: 55 cut
Thrust damage: 35 pierce

Swadian Halberd:
Speed: 91
Length: 180
Swing damage: 56 cut

Swadian Poleaxe:
Speed: 90
Length: 156
Swing damage: 58 cut

Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
My point is:
Swadian Poleaxe is really worth the money, right?
pretty good cut.
Not too much shorter/slower than the other two options; or, at least, they are faster/longer enough to make a difference when comparing that cut.

Question from a guy that likes to swing more than poke Wink
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
Actually, Winter just answered all my questions.
Thanks!

But, if you guys want to talk about which one you think is better, and why, go ahead. I haven't had a polearm since i sold my German Poleaxe, and was looking to craft/buy a new (cheap) toy.
Also, let me know if these stats are wrong, and I'm basing my assumptions on old stats.
Characters:
I guess, what i kind of already said was true. For the cost difference, and definitely for cut power, Swady Poleaxe is better.

Quote:Winter: And I enjoyed my time with the Swadian Poleaxe, yeah
Winter: It is comparable to the Snake Halberd, just higher damage for lower speed
Winter: And really, on a hero class pikeman the speed isn't that much of a difference anyways, compared to the damage increase

Characters:
I'm very content with my Swadian Halberd. I like the damage, I like the speed, and I especially like the length. Though it might not seem too much, 26 length more (compared to the swadian poleaxe) really helps, unless you are in very confined spaces.

Also, nice quadruple post. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
well...no one responded and i got bored.
Characters:
talk to yourself more Deer >.>
Snake Halberd is a speedy tool to use in games, superior speed and sharp tip to poke with.
got myself a swady hal today. Name rolls off the tongue a little better than the others, and it's long. I'm liking it.
I think snake spear was the only polearm i had never used before today. Borrowed one of those, it was alright. Maybe i'm just not a good poker. I died a lot.
Characters:
Snake spear packs a lot of punch when used properly (far more than snake halberd), however it's cripplingly short and to use it in shieldwall properly you need 1.5 slashing spaces (between 2 shielders) to be able to poke bots at all. It's only really useful for shield+spear combos due to short length. It's also good for lazy poking over slashers when you have shield and use 1h polearm overhead stab on it.

Swadian halberd is quite good (insane length) and it's the best affordable weapon for skirmishers on cav mode.
From my experience swadian halberd is the best, affordable polearm - it does enough damage and is long enough to slash with it even from behind first row of slashers. Its only real downside is that it gets stuck sometimes because of its lenght.
Swadian poleaxe is better than snake halberd simply because it's cheaper and does more damage, i can't see any difference in speed swings in game.
I personally think long awlpike is better than snake spear, even though it can't be swinged. Snake spear is so short that if you'll try to stab with it standing next to barricade you'll get killed eventually, while if you want to use s. spear as a slashing weapon you simply have better choices.