Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event 1st Trial (Sat 14th April - 9pm GMT) - Sign Up here!
Other team are loosing now Big Grin

[Image: YMK6v.png]
Victory for team 2
Our server crashed after 15 minutes. Then we advanced quite far, but eventually died. During our 3rd attempt, the server crashed again  Sad
Yeah we were having a lot of server problems, with extreme lag and server crashes.

However, when it did work, I must say that our team did very good at following orders and working as a team. We split the team into Team 1, 2 and 3 as originally planned and we did manage to get a good game going.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Very good event, would participate again Smile.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Big thanks from PA (french team), we enjoyed the first trial!!!

ps: Balik say Yes, what ever you say, watch out Wink
Yeah thanks for the event, I'm positive this has a great future. And you're all welcome for the patch-work Tongue

I think the way to go in such an event is to announce a number of playthroughs beforehand so that people know what they're up to and stick with the team. If everyone is still interested you can have more tries. I have a lot of suggestions in mind but I heard there are already some plans so I'll just see what happens in future events Smile

Edit: in the weekly event sticky, attackers need to have twohanded swords/axes/polearms so I feel like hammers and maces are being left out. Some can be just as useful imo.
A good first trial it seems.

Well we have sorted the most important thing and that's the fact that unless there are drastic changes with the mod we won't have a 32 slot server running. However it seemed to work ok with two 16 slots running and this can probably be pushed to 20 without too much impact.

I will be chatting with people about this for next week and sorting out the server issues.

But thanks to all who attended, I hope you enjoyed it and will consider coming again. 
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(14-04-2012, 11:24 PM)PA_CptOrgazmo link Wrote: Balik say Yes, what ever you say, watch out Wink

LOL Yeah I realised this after asking him two questions, to which there was only one answer and he still said Yes to both  Tongue
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Maybe my translation on our mumble was not clear enought  ;D