Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Weekly Event 1st Trial (Sat 14th April - 9pm GMT) - Sign Up here!
Character Name: GOTS_Lollo
Level: 52
Class: Commando
Equipment: Dreaded War Pick, Explosive Barrels (or Barricades)
Character Name: Phalangite_Nord_Deserter
Class: Commando + Skirmisher
Equipment: Worm Bane + Ancient Greatsword
Put me in the maybe category (i.e., if I get home from work in time and open slots)

Character Name: Galen_Thalheimer
Level: 41
Class: Commando

I"m good with the hacking behind shield wall (although only 2h obviously), or of course, shield walling.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Looks like we don't have enough medics, put me up as OLL_Kwal.
(12-04-2012, 03:47 PM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: [quote author=Hypernoma link=topic=2666.msg22391#msg22391 date=1334245208]
OOOO our names are in bold Big Grin I don't think any member of the dev team will be captain as we spend enough of our lives telling you guys what to do... or not do!! Wink I believe Tarimoth said he'd do it somewhere in the multitude of posts.

Now you're even more special Hyper  Wink

Tarimoth, where are you?
[/quote]

Well sry... but I never said that, other people did. Explained it to Hyper over PM.
I'll take the post if there is abselutely no one else, but otherwise, I'd prefer to enjoy some gameplay without bossing around Smile'

Btw, to the people who recommended me: Thanks guys, I'm really honored. It's just that I will be exhausted on Saturday.
Character Name: Turpis
Level: 40 or so
Class: Sniper

Booooooring. I'll boss these bums around if I have to but someone else really should assume command! Is there no one brave enough to coordinate the defence against the nords?!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Well if you got room I might be able to join
Character Name: Hospitaller_Dan17
Level 52
Class: Sniper and Skirmisher
Skills: Kiting(running away) and shooting
We're nearly at full capacity and we are still looking for a captain. Remember to be in the Nord Invasion teamspeak (88.198.5.120:9990) at 20:45 GMT ready for event start at 21:00.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]

Wow, i didnt think it will happen so fast!! count me in if there is still space!!

Character Name: Azuiel
Class: Sniper+Skirmisher
Standard Equipment: Sharpshooter Bow, 2xWar Arrows, Barricade