Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UsainBolt
My account was banned and all i'd like to ask is what was the reason?
Your account (KWSN_UsainBowt) had too many Class points for that level.
As i understand from what Hyper wrote in Eiku's ban appeal (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...726.0.html) and from what my house captain, Soviet, pm me i was banned for hacking my website account edit: which i didn't. From this thread i've found that one of my characters has too many class points, which you get when you level up.
I don't like the situation where i have to prove that i am not guilty of whatever you believe i did. I'll try to defend myself, although it'll be hard as i was already judged and punished, and as i also don't have an access to my account to even check what's the problem exactly.

I've been playing this mod for about four months now. I started with crossbowman, then switched to pikemen. I consider these two characters to be "active", while my other characters serve as storage boxes and/or trading mules. I rarely play using them and my least favourite is my archer "KWSN_UsainBowt". I created that character about three months ago, played for like 2 days and almost abandoned it, playing with it maybe 5 times since then. I'm not even sure what level he is, but i'm certain he's not even t3. My first argument is that i wouldn't risk getting banned for hacking a character that i don't play with.

Some of you know that i like soloing a lot, not only for loot but also for satisfaction i get from killing wave of nords after wave all on my own. Playing solo is also a test of your integrity, as there are so many ways to abuse this mod it's even hard to enumerate them all. I was never doing that, even when i knew there would probably be no way of admins finding out what i did. I'm just not that kind of a man. One of my other past time activities is playing board games and as far as i enjoy playing them with other people i also like to play single player board games (yes, they do exist! Smile ). There is no better possibilty to cheat than playing those, as obviously not only you're not being overseen by anyone, but also you're the only person who cares about the results. That's my second argument - i'm not a person who has to abuse to enjoy playing a game.

I've put a few houndred hours of my life into this mod and i sure am enjoying it so far. With real life duties this sometimes means that i don't sleep as much as i should, i play at work or while i eat, but i'm ok with that because i'm in it for good. One of the best parts of NI is that you see your characters developing. Yes it does take a lot of time to get that helmet that only gives 1 more armor, or a sword that only looks cool, but isn't that useful after all; but when you get what you wanted for past two months you certainly feel accomplished. I wouldn't risk getting banned because i have no interest in losing everything i've got in NI so far.

I'm in no way a computer geek. I have no idea how to configure my router to get a stable connection, i have problems diagnosing what's the problem when my team mates can't hear me through my microphone and after two years of playing i still don't know how to run M&B without Steam. My point is that i have no knowledge how to hack a website and i'm certainly not a person who would learn that only to hack a game account in some niche mod of some niche game.

In other words: i don't know what did i do wrong and why the problem is with the character that i seldom use, but i didn't hack my account, i have no interest in doing so and i wouldn't do that even if i could. I'm ready to answer your questions and work this out to get the ban lifted.

Edit: There is one more thing that i remember before i got banned - on friday (as far as i remember), about midday, when i started NI i was getting kicked from servers, even empty ones, with "you were kicked out of the server" text appearing. I tried several times on different accounts and on each i got kicked after few seconds. Then i restarted steam, started NI once again and i was able to play as usual. I ignored it, because i had problems like that in the past and it was about steam having problems validating my key. Maybe that has something to do with it?
I farm regularly with usain,(only us two ingame) and i can tell you : this guy has never used a hack or glitch or anything like this, we do legit runs and i don't think he need cheats to play well.
Me defending him probably isnt worth much , but i hope that it's going to work out fine.
Thx.
To clarify Hande's answer:
[Image: d2b1b207bf.png]
You were level 23, tier 3 archer and tier 1 infantry and still had 4 class points left.
So either the Infantry or the Heavy Longbowman class isn't legit.
At least now i know what we're talking about.
As far as i am aware of it you get 1 Class Point per 1 level you gain, and the game decides when to award you with it. I have no clue why i have 27 CP wait, actually 32 on lvl 23 character. I have created him so i could see what archer equipement people sell on AH, so i was investing all CP to get him to t4 and putting anything into infantry wouldn't make any sense. Still it was boring so i abandoned this character and was only using him as a storage box, and only played on him few times since then, he doesn't have support nor crafting class. He was left unchanged until recently when i decided to start crafting a wall barricade, which ended in me rearranging my inventory again. Then i gave him 15 coals to do some trade, which wasn't concluded in the end. After that i decided to play with him again, but still didn't like it so i switched to some other character. I don't think i leveled him up much since i've created him and i'm sure i didn't put any CP into infantry class, as ,ill repeat myself, my main aim of having an archer character was to be able to see what others sell on AH.
I've found today, after getting banned, that there is some way in which you can increase the amount of CP you have and that at least one player that got banned recently used it to increase that number above 300. I still have no clue how to force that exploit and even if i'd knew i wouldn't use it. I wasn't aware of this discrepancy between level of my bowman and number of CP he has, nor of him beign a t1 commando, because i wasn't paying attention to his stats, as all i was interested in was his inventory.
I want to stress this out - i rarely use this character, i didn't know he was a hybrid, i don't know how does he have 27 CP 32 at his current level. I haven't glitched in game or on the website and whatever other banned people did to get more CP i didn't.
If it helps, I can also say that Usain would never do anything like this. I farm with him regularly and I know for a fact that he doesn't need any sort of cheats to play well (especially not a character he never uses in-game). I can say that he is a very skilled player. He knows strategies that are nearly essential for farming with few people, so again it should be quite clear that he does NOT need cheats to play this game.

I also know that he has been using KWSN_UsainBowt as a trading / inventory character (recent trades between me and him will prove this) and I have never seen him use it in-game.
Thanks again for unbanning my account, however i'm still banned from the servers. Can i ask you to allow me to play on them again?
What is the exact message you are receiving when you join a server?  I do not see any ban on your account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I can join servers that i haven't joined previously, but right after i join i either get "lost connection" or "kicked from server" message and find myself back on the server list. If i try to join any of these servers again i can't and get "you are banned from this server". That's exactly what was going on shortly before i got banned.