Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

-RoC- Channel request
I was told to go to this site and request a channel for team speak here, me and my friends are usually quite active, But our old leader kicked us all out cause we just didn't get along even tho the channel wasn't his to own, if I got a channel thanks if not its no problem,
Please fill out the application form found here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...175.0.html
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
House Name: -RoC-
Channel Admins: Aazereth and -RoC- Ryan
Sub-channels: Other games, AFK
I could not find any record of that house in our database.  Is that the full name or just the tag?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Im confused I thought this was to make one..
This is to create a TeamSpeak channel, not to create a house.  The house must exist before the TeamSpeak channel can be requested.

(Houses can be created on the nordinvasion.com website.)