Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Lore of the Nords
Winter and Diamond dont have the time to keep up on this topic and have given permission for me to take it over.

Application Form
Examples
Angry Nord Wife
Princess Dortea
Nord Infantry
Nord Slaver
It needs to be around a paragraph or two long. Also, please remember that you are writing in a third person plural form. 

I will list the name of the Nords below and anyone interested in writing lore for a Nord will post a request to write the lore for that specific Nord. I will decide whether or not you are fit for that Nord. If you get it, go ahead and start writing. When you finish, send me a PM with the name of the Nord and the lore that goes with it.

Currently Nords that need lore and ppl who are writing that Nord's Lore will be kept here.

I will give you 2 weeks to complete that Lore or I will either do it myself or let someone else take it.
[glow=red,2,300]
Please only put your requests here in this thread ONLY! I do not want to read useless PMs requesting certain Nords or to take a Nord that someone already has!
[/glow]

I daily do about 1-6 Lores a day if I can, so request those Nords quick before there taken! I'll try to keep this thread up to date and point out any errors if you see any. On a side note I can and will change the Lore of some Nords if the English is terrible or I feel it needs changing. If you want to quit with the Lore of a Nord PM me immediately!
Ramos...please...

(15-01-2014, 04:18 AM)Suns link Wrote: [glow=red,2,300]
Please only put your requests here in this thread ONLY! I do not want to read useless PMs requesting certain nords or to take another Nord.
[/glow]

Also I guess Diamond has misplaced the current work already done so we are starting fresh. If you want back the Nord you previously had then re-post the request please.
Hehehhehe. Deal.With.It.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
I just did Farmer and Farm Hand. Looks like it can add some depth to the game.
Thanks  Smile
Nord you are writing the lore for:Royal Torturer
The date:1/19/2014
If you would like to be credited with the lore of your Nord: Sure

He did not find interest in killing the swadians, oh no he found interest in torturing the alive and burning the deceased. He always found blood to be his spark in life, he remembered a time of peace among men but that time is now gone. He was a mischievous child that lurked in the darkness, now he has come to swadia with his hired assassins to wreck havoc...
Completed a few more Lores. Keep them coming!
Completed a ton more Lores. We are now doing all the waves on Normal. (Almost Halfway Done  ;D)