Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only)
Okay, not liking a friendly reminder of a rule you seem (in my eyes) to be close to breaking, fair enough, but why instantly move to an ad hominem argument? This was my first post in your thread in a long time, which counts as spam in your eyes, and if you're gonna make an argument like that, don't base it off of second hand stories. I have explained on TS why I was away during the event ON had yesterday, on cavalry mode, which does not even have proper drops to leech in the first place.
Go and have your silly excuses of a discussion with someone else please, don't come to me saying I stood by and watched as I saw some great guys fall into idiocy for no good reason.
A good evening to you all.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Re: House of Tricksters (Hero class only) - by Suns - 01-02-2014, 06:50 PM
Re: House of Tricksters (Hero class only) - by Maroon - 01-02-2014, 07:19 PM
Re: House of Tricksters (Hero class only) - by madjsoh - 04-02-2014, 04:48 AM
Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - by Protato - 01-03-2014, 09:50 AM
Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - by madjsoh - 18-03-2014, 05:07 AM
Re: House of Tricksters [EU/APAC/NA] (Hero class only) - by madjsoh - 23-08-2014, 03:18 AM