Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should there be legendary arrows? If there were some, should they be able to penetrate shields? (http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,11766.0.html)(
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, there should be legendary arrows that can penetrate shields.
50.00%
18 50.00%
Yes, there should be legendary arrows, but without penetrating shields.
38.89%
14 38.89%
No, there shouldn\'t be legendary arrows.
11.11%
4 11.11%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Some new ideas/items
Who needs cades if you have shielders ? pfft. Besides that, a legendary cade sounds nice, just make it a tough looking and a bit more hp then a shc. Also Give it a glooming effect.
Wusel @ Omnia
There haven't been posts for some time now, so I'll throw in some new ideas I had:
1. There could be some different types of armours eg. a special type for ranged (pierce) damage. It was pretty useful for classes like archers and pikemen that don't have to fight in melee that often
2. A kind of a head armour you can increase your accuracy or zoom with.
3. There should be a way to block with a bow (At least in my opinion  Tongue), even without attacking. It takes pretty much time to take a melee weapon, when a bot is suddenly near you.

I hope you have some more interesting ideas  Wink
the only bit of Norse mythology I can think of is Eir. But it makes no mention on what she was depicted with. So I suppose it could just be a rune.

Their is also Hlin or something like that which is the goddess of protection with a similar problem as to Eir. So I guess maybe like a stone cade. Or you could have a cade built from Yggdrasil and make it a different colour from the others. Maybe some carvings as well.

As for arrows their is already that Ullrs bow thing. So if there was to be anything different I have no idea what.

But what about a legendary tome? not sure how it could be different as being not as likely to fail or spawn people yet to spawn but make it even worse on fail by spawning Freyja since the slain apparently belong to her. 

(08-02-2014, 06:21 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: But what about a legendary tome? not sure how it could be different as being not as likely to fail or spawn people yet to spawn but make it even worse on fail by spawning Freyja since the slain apparently belong to her.

No, no, no, nonononononono. No.
A tome is incredibly powerful as it is, adding a near fail-proof tome would make any mode easy mode, even if it would get a stronger wraith when it fails to spawn.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(08-02-2014, 07:07 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Leturoa link=topic=21973.msg165104#msg165104 date=1391883717]
But what about a legendary tome? not sure how it could be different as being not as likely to fail or spawn people yet to spawn but make it even worse on fail by spawning Freyja since the slain apparently belong to her.

No, no, no, nonononononono. No.
A tome is incredibly powerful as it is, adding a near fail-proof tome would make any mode easy mode, even if it would get a stronger wraith when it fails to spawn.
[/quote]

Make this one like the normal and weaken the craftable one?
(08-02-2014, 04:55 PM)Noname link Wrote: There should be a way to block with a bow (At least in my opinion  Tongue)
Ummm....no

Personally I would like to see a deployable AH-64D Apache Long Bow helicopter equipped with 16 AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles and 1,200 30mm rounds for its M230 automatic cannon, would bring some much needed balance to the game I should think.
(09-02-2014, 11:28 AM)Breadfish link Wrote: [quote author=Noname link=topic=21973.msg165095#msg165095 date=1391878503]
There should be a way to block with a bow (At least in my opinion  Tongue)
Ummm....no

Personally I would like to see a deployable AH-64D Apache Long Bow equipped with 16 AGM-114 Hellfire Missiles and 1,200 30mm rounds for its M230 automatic cannon, would bring some much needed balance to the game I should think.
[/quote]

ss bow is still more OP
At least there are probably some legendary arrows planned  Big Grin
In the thread I read about them, they were called "Black Arrows" (http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...766.0.html).
They were much longer than normal ones and could penetrate shields  :o
I'd say these arrows are awesome, but if every archer could pick them up,
it was too easy in my opinion. Only the owner of the arrows should be able
to pick up these nice arrows  Wink
Well, let's get this started again:
First of all, what do you think about a kind of a medic box for Engineers, that restores all players ammunition in a special radius. The amount of the refilled ammunition and the radius could vary from box to box.

The 2nd idea I had are 3 new kinds of barrels:
1.: A barrel (eg. Called Shrapnell-Barrel or something similar) that is doing more damage in smaller radius.
2.: A barrel that "Sets the ground on fire" (eg. Called Napalm-Barrel, Pitch-Barrel or something similar) that means, that a special area is doing damage to bots over a special time.
3.: A barrel that knocks down bots (For a while?), but it should be less expensive than normal barrels, because they don't deal any damage.

Another idea I had: A kit for barricades, that enables you to place cades immediately, maybe even with a kind of a "shadow", that shows you where the cade will we placed.

Share your opinion here!