Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Trading and Name Incorrectness
Hey guys (especially those who can help me Wink),

I have some trouble with my house, as that I cant be invited for trading (DARK_WARRIOR's ID: 12224) same as my captain cant be invited from one of my chars (Dark_Blade's ID: 2445055). I dont know where this website behaviour comes from, but here is right another "problem": As I said my captains name is "Dark_Blade" on the website, but "DARK_Blade" ingame (same with Dark_Leonidas). Its not that annoying, but I would like to know why this happens and if it can be changed. Everything else seems to be fine and I really enjoy the beautiful NI-Website Wink.

Regards,

DARK_WARRIOR
One Ping to rule them all, One Ping to find them,
One Ping to bring them all and in the DARKness bind them!

- words on the one Ping
Sounds like this: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg114231
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
hmm, longe time ago (yes i know its not) i wanted to ask for help in this thread because of my hometrading problem, so is there a solution or do i have to deal with not-able-to-get-invited-ness?

- words on the one Ping
Renaming the character to a less common name worked for me.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Can you confirm if you still have this difficulty. There were some changes made to the site recently to try and resolve this.
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
Thanks to the replies, but trading is still bugged (fighter tried to invite me and got this error as usual: "Player not in the same house" ...). The name incorrectness thing could be this: Name on website without caps doesnt care the ingame name with caps ?
I hope the traiding thing will work fine one day, but meanwhile its me who always has to invite the clanmembers xD

- words on the one Ping
When you try to invite you should get a popup list that you select the player from. Beware if you use no script or similar the site will not work. You must then click the player from that list.

If you are invited and having errors that way then please send me a pm of your ID and theirs so I can investigate further.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!
I have this issue too. I created the house Seer, and I can invite other players to trade but nobody can invite me to trade. I don't think they can trade with each other, either. I think they get a "player not in the same house as you" message or something like that. Also, only I can access the house crafting panel. Is this normal or is my house entirely broken?