Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Npc - Companions
The Title says it all : why not give every class a Npc to fight by your side (as warrior, archer , nurse , etc pp.) . You could perhaps level it with assist xp and buy equip with your gold or something or just let it level for itself.

I know, you could say why a NPC if i get real people in those roles? Well make those NPC`s unique so and an addition rather than a worthless thing.
Wusel @ Omnia
maybe as a legendary support item, you get a swadian "deserter" unit which will follow you  Tongue
I think it would be cool, and provide a good money drain for the 1% players...bad joke but you should get what i mean.

the problem I see is that the invading nords are stupid drunk enough as is, so i have doubts whether a companion would be of any use.
Cool Big Grin But They will be weak fighters. I think archer companion will be great!
any companions would be great treat it like a whole new char buy or craft it armor weapons

how many times have you been healing replenishing ammo and assasin round comes up and before you know it your lying in a pool of your own blood ?

then grab yourself a companion a sort of dumb do whatever you want them to do stand there stay here do this gaurd here ect ect assasin round comes up and your still there healing replenishing ammo whilst your brave companion is taking it to the face for you
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
Exactly!
Wusel @ Omnia
I remember seeing a thread like this a while ago. It would be sweet if we could have a wolf fighting (like in A Game of Thrones)
Don't say ANYTHING.
What, do you expect a speech?
Warband NPCs are dumb. I think they would be more of a hindrance than a help.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Me and Jez used friendly bots while testing a few months back to keep bots of us while we tried support items and such. And from that experience friendly bots are far to dumb to have any use at all for a player.

Friendly bots *MIGHT* happen at some point during special circumstances, but it will certainly not be for players to use regularly.
so, for example, we all would get reinforcement of 1 friendly bot per player on christmas ? (red tunic,hideboots,christmas cap and some 2h wep)