Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tricksters + WS Ragnarok Events 2014.01.25 - 2014.01.26
Two six-hour long rag events for the weekend, 4-5 runs per event. Tricksters, WS, and friends are invited. Please show up in the House of Tricksters TS server and main channel 15 or so minutes early.

We may make room for up to 1-2 others who normally do not play with us to join. This would serve as a XP/drops/mentoring session to bring Ragnarok-knowledge to a wider audience. Donation to the house would be necessary. PM me if interested. You can also consider this a legendary lottery ticket, as the following have dropped from Tricksters-led events and runs within the past four weeks:

Time zone converter: link
Saturday event countdown: [countdown=1,25,2014,18,00]Started[/countdown]
Sunday event countdown: [countdown=1,26,2014,17,00]Started[/countdown]

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I´ll be comin finally and will hopefully be accepted after the events Smile
I Will come to If you want me Smile
Btw nice idea Malong to let some publics play with us but I have One question about that:
When One guy plays for example 1 run with us and another One 3 how much more has the the guy with 3 runs to pay?
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(21-01-2014, 05:34 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: When One guy plays for example 1 run with us and another One 3 how much more has the the guy with 3 runs to pay?
It's per run. We will share the load of Ragnarok knowledge

P.S. You're in WS, so you're invited. We still want you to swap to spec for Thor and Odin though.
P.P.S.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Why  :'(
I never did anything wrong.......
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(21-01-2014, 06:00 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Why  :'(
I never did anything wrong.......
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you say something along the lines off " too many legendaries makes the game boring?" - discuss  :-*
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
Me making it the WS part of the event totally depends on how much I drink on both Friday and Saturday.  On the other hand, I'll definitely make it to the Tricksters part of the event.
(21-01-2014, 06:55 PM)Mythik link Wrote: Me making it the WS part of the event totally depends on how much I drink on both Friday and Saturday.  On the other hand, I'll definitely make it to the Tricksters part of the event.

Should we feel insulted? Tongue
Lol, of course not. The event starts at 1pm for me. So, there's a chance I might not wake up. That's where the amount of alcohol kicks in  ;D
(21-01-2014, 06:59 PM)Mythik link Wrote: Lol, of course not. The event starts at 1pm for me. So, there's a chance I might not wake up. That's where the amount of alcohol kicks in  ;D
Alcohol is the reason for my absence too , but it depends on how much others drink , and considering its the weekend, and this is the binge drinking nation , I'm gonna say i won't make it ( again Tongue )
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"