Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

See, I would rejoin...
Welp, I decided to try and rejoin the NI community but my M&B is screwed up. No idea what the problem is, it gives me glitches where it freezes my computer forcing me to restart and if I do get to join shows missing things. Theres a .0000000001 chance that I will join with everything okay. I got taleworlds to see if they know whats up but they didnt know lol.

Edit: Thing I forgot to mention, I need something else to play besides League Of Legends and this mod has been my free time for a lot of my hours of M&B.
Tried Validating steam files? Complete reinstall? Redownload NI? And what errors exactly does it give you...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
It freezes my computer and Ive tried everything, ima try it all again because of my love for this mod.
When your game glitches/crashes go to root of your Warband folder ( Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband ) and open rgl_log.txt file.
Copy text from it to here in spoilers or use this website, http://pastebin.com/

Welp, I reinstalled again and my person is still missing a god dang head lol.
plus i just had to restart computer cause it froze.
Guess Im not joining NI again till I get a new computer Sad
post in the computer and help section.

(Legends post originally: the rgl.log.txt is located in your warband folder, e.g. : E:\Steam\SteamApps\common\MountBlade Warband.)

Or Dxdiag for a further diagnoses.