Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Just thought I should share this one as if you love M&B you most likely will like this game too! From what they've shown this far it looks really good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyfmd9ZMyIw

Very cool looking game, supporting it already.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Who do I throw my money at?
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Really great trailer.
It sounds very interesting. I like the mix of Skyrim, Mount and Blade and I think there will be a small part of AC, because of the quests.
If it is available I will purchase it. Big Grin
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
It's not available yet. It's currently under development and they just started a kickstarter for it to get money for further development:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1294...eliverance

They've raised half their needs in just two days, so they will probably get quite a lot more than that by the end of the fundraising, which is very promising Smile
Im jus praying its Multiplayer Big Grin
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(22-01-2014, 10:58 PM)Ramos_Caoliki link Wrote: Im jus praying its Multiplayer Big Grin
Even if it isn't mp its definitely caught my attention , thanks for pointing this out to me  Big Grin
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
it its mp its the game ive been waiting for to come out for years now. if its only single it still seems like a ton of fun.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
Dam I donated 5$ on that shit so it better be out 2015....Not another Diablo 3.
Looks nice.

Edit: As long as it isn`t a pure console translation ofc.
Wusel @ Omnia