Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasions Current Community
Just started playing a bit more and was wondering about the health of the community?
What do we need more of?
What do we need less of?
Etc etc (I think everyone should get the idea)

IE rag runs getting done daily (stuff along those lines)
loot loot loot!
We need less Shagz, and more beer.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
(23-01-2014, 03:33 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: We need less Shagz, and more beer.
More Shagz , more beer , more bags and more chicken. :-X
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
We need more educated personnel, preferably 15+ due to my belief that the average under that age tends to torture English even more than the average American Hick. That's pretty bad in today's standards too... I believe there should be an economics tracker for in-game so investors get the most out of their gold Smile

Health of the community is overall decent if you smooth over some of the players. I stand my ground upon the reasoning that the events in the past have led to the current status of a bad community. Luckily we have more active and better players now. Hopefully you can come back in-game and support the healing of it.

If you ask me, we still need less devoted time into Ragnarok and a decent spread within the 3 main core modes and spreading our time to educate newer players so through time we can achieve the former stability and knowledge that older players have gained. Loot is worthless without a growing and thriving community right?

~Renji
More hard runs to help and educate the newbies.
I think the worst things that happned to this community are legendarys. becuase of legendarys i think people take this game way too seriously. they think the only way to have fun is to get a drop of value so that way they can get some new shiny equipment. not saying that new equipment isnt fun but when that becomes the focus of the game instead of the reasons we originally played this for (i.e. being an internet knight and protecting swadia in losing war, to have fun with a bunch of friends, to find a decent game to distract us from the depressing thing called the real world.) this game stops being fun. its now just a grind to get that new stuff so that we can have "fun" once we have everything we want.

what i recommend for people, new and old, is to stop worrying about that next drop, to stop worrying about the best way to beat a map and just have fun slicing and dicing.
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
(23-01-2014, 11:45 AM)Shagz link Wrote: What do we need more of?
What do we need less of?
Etc etc (I think everyone should get the idea)

IE rag runs getting done daily (stuff along those lines)
It won't happen but...

More:
  1. Commandos and Infantry heroes, and people willing to shield
  2. Support items (please no piece of crap deployable shields, normal barricades, and simple medic boxes in rag)
  3. People willing to spam heal
  4. Ranged willing to peek instead of spam shoot the shield wall
  5. Players who want to watch and learn quietly

Fewer players who want to talk out of their asses without having been in at least 20 successful Odin runs.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(24-01-2014, 05:49 AM)Renji link Wrote: We need more educated personnel, preferably 15+ due to my belief that the average under that age tends to torture English even more than the average American Hick. That's pretty bad in today's standards too...
~Renji
I take offence at that Tongue

I believe what the community needs is to be able to work together with out feuds and so forth.
(24-01-2014, 05:49 AM)Renji link Wrote: We need more educated personnel, preferably 15+ due to my belief [...]
If I recall right Mount&Blade Warband is a PEGI 16 game, soooo... there souldn't be any kids around here anyways Tongue