Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Update on who drops what?!!
Ive been browsing the forums but I can't see anything about what NPCs drop what items etc?

Do we have a link anywhere?

If not would it be possible to get a list?

Cheers

Desty
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...193.0.html

However, this wont help you to actually get the items as the loot is random between all the players in the game.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
That list is also outdated on who drops what. Legendaries are random from higher wave bosses now.
Hm, so only one of 16 players gets a chance for a legendary now if a boss get killed?
(17-04-2012, 09:51 AM)Sardac link Wrote: Hm, so only one of 16 players gets a chance for a legendary now if a boss get killed?

Yup, as it always did. But now its fair as its not only the person that gets the kill that will get the drop. This encourages team play.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Yh I haven't updated the who drops what in awhile. I rely on information from people who recieve the items, since its all from assists, nobodies sure what they got it from. And as they've been made random now (as said in above post), I don't know if I'll ever be able to update it :/.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
So if I shield I have the same amount of chance to get a legendary drop as the guy who killed the bot did?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Yes
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Are you sure the new legendary drops working? I dont saw or heard of a new legendary drop!
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
yeh ive done both bosses quite a few times and not noticed anyone getting a legendary