Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Update on who drops what?!!
While in general I don't like giving information about things like this I will make a small exception and quickly explain the new legendary "system".

Droprate on legendaries are now quite a bit lower, this is by design as we thought they where a bit too common. This might increase or decrease in the future.

Legendaries now only drop from boss waves, starting on boss 3, each boss wave has a set pool of items that can drop from it and only one item will drop per boss wave. End bosses have a much higher droprate then other bosses.
Ok thanks for clearing it up..

Bit disspointed its been dropped right now and ive only just hit t4 lol

Have to say ive been hammering this game quite a bit to get to this stage and legendary was my next goal, but does sound like it will never happen now!

Thanks again worm for clearing it up.
Since you have to kill all the nords in this mod anyway... the ist really isnt all that useful unless you specificly know that you can only take down one bot, alone and as an archer (for example).. Don't see much more use for it, though it WOULD be nice to know how far you have to get to recieve specific items. Now that you say it's random, that's out of the question too, exept for the final boss drops.
Well shit.
(18-04-2012, 09:01 AM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Since you have to kill all the nords in this mod anyway... the ist really isnt all that useful unless you specificly know that you can only take down one bot, alone and as an archer (for example).. Don't see much more use for it, though it WOULD be nice to know how far you have to get to recieve specific items. Now that you say it's random, that's out of the question too, exept for the final boss drops.

Says so right in my post that you have to get to the third boss wave to get any legendaries. It also says that each boss wave has a set pool of items, up to you to figure out which ones drops from what wave.
No drops from Heimdallr, Tyr and Loki seems a bit off though.
No loki does I believe, he said starting on boss 3.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.