Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

wtb sword of kings for 4.5 million gold
Send pm thanks
It's not a player item, the prince uses it, though you can pick it up off his dead body and use it temporarily.

You can tell it's not meant to be a permanent player item from the stats:

130 speed
140 length
99c swing
99p thrust
Bonus against shields
Crush Through
Can Knock Down
You never know, might be a drop rate of like .0001%; lol.
I do know Tongue
If I had that sword i wouldn't sell it even for 100 million imo
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(18-04-2012, 01:36 AM)Jarold link Wrote: If I had that sword i wouldn't sell it even for 100 million imo

I would respec from whatever class I was just to use that if I had it.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
Pretty sure it was lotable during the first weeks of Nord Invasion, with a loot chance of < 0.00001% :p It was just as a joke, as no one could get to the prince back then anyway xD

Anyone remember when the peasants were the only Nords in the early waves, and they were naked? Good times..
(18-04-2012, 02:04 AM)Holo Steel link Wrote: [quote author=Jarold link=topic=2863.msg23523#msg23523 date=1334713001]
If I had that sword i wouldn't sell it even for 100 million imo

I would respec from whatever class I was just to use that if I had it.
[/quote]

If i had that ssword i'd sell it immediately, or no..

I'd give it to a developer in the attempt to "destroy it". It would ruin the fun.
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
If you actually did that, I'd be unable to decide whether to respect you or punch you in the face :p
Not lootable.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus