Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Servers for NI teamspeak users
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bad idea
13.04%
3 13.04%
Will improve teamplay
34.78%
8 34.78%
Great idea do it now!
30.43%
7 30.43%
i dont care.
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

two NI official hard mode servers EU/NA for TS user
I think it would be a great idea to have two hard mode servers one for EU and one for NA that are for people willing to be in team speak only. On public servers recently i am coming across many players that are always sitting afk and a lot of players not willing to be a team player (i.e. wont ever shield/sit afk/destroy cades etc etc). So frustrating that half the server end up quitting  because of unhelpful players. i think it would be nice to have two dedicated servers for each timezone where people that want to work together can play without half the players not wanting to listen and help. This would also encourage people to use the NI  teamspeak more. Possibly have these servers passworded by the devs and the password saved into the channel so that people that join the teamspeak can join the server. Just an idea....what do people think?
As a player, I wholeheartedly agree with the notion of hard mode servers restricted to TS users. Though this may be to the detriment of those who work well with others regardless of TS usage, the benefits would still outweigh the costs. All too often people in public servers tab out after death, and not being on TeamSpeak, when respawn rounds come about players paying attention are left with no method of making others aware of the situation. The requirement of TeamSpeak usage would also allow for players to better understand each other and thus strengthen player bonds. From personal experience, I have come to befriend people who I had originally thought quite poorly of (though, I can't say this applies to everybody). In addition, I'd like to see the NI TeamSpeak bustling with activity during all hours.

I realize that having passworded servers accessible only to those who are willing to go on TeamSpeak won't solve this problem in and of itself, but I feel it would be a boon to the more hardcore players among us. Another point: a few bad apples can sour the whole gaming experience. Oftentimes those unwilling to cooperate lead the whole team down the path of destruction. I have seen instances where shielders have died, and people who had shields on their backs continued trying to slash. The correct course of action is to switch to shielding in order to maintain the line. You can pin it on inexperience, but if people were on TeamSpeak, it would be a simple matter to transmit that information in a way that can't be missed. The game becomes frustrating when people refuse to work together, so this would help alleviate that suffering, I believe.

At the very least, I feel we should give this a chance. Test it out and if it doesn't work out, revert to the way things are now.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hear hear!

'Nough said.
Start the game already!
Voted no, thats just my personal opinion. I dont use ts (i need subtitles, i'm not good in spoken English) but i guess you can never see me afk'ing or not listening if someone telling what strategy we're using. Now telling that people who dont use ts are the people who are "unhelpful" ones is somehow sounds like too elitist.

It might be a good idea to try maybe, but forcing ts on hard mode will lessen player numbers on those servers(well at least -1 lol). And without using ts if i will have to go into an empty server and play alone i'd just quit playing.

This might end up 2 ways;
1- All hard mode players will accept using ts if they want to continue playing the game or,
2- This will split hard mode player numbers so we probably will end up searching for "healer with ts" or "shielder on non-ts server".

Hmm... now i think i might've voted for "might be a good idea to try, lets see how it'll turn out". As i see it, "it will improve gameplay" but its a "bad idea" for NI. Now again this is my personal opinion, i might be totally wrong lol.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
  But he did say that it would be done on two new servers, not any of the existing ones. If I read your post right, you seemed to be thinking that it would be forced on all the Hard Mode servers. Am I right?
Start the game already!
I often play with dan and click, and I must say they utilize both TS and in game chat fairly well.

but I support this because it makes organizing so much easier
(18-04-2012, 12:52 AM)Sparhawk link Wrote:   But he did say that it would be done on two new servers, not any of the existing ones. If I read your post right, you seemed to be thinking that it would be forced on all the Hard Mode servers. Am I right?

Nope Smile;
"2- This will split hard mode player numbers so we probably will end up searching for "healer with ts" or "shielder on non-ts server"."
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
I guess I didn't fully understand that part. I stand corrected. Smile
Start the game already!
If there are enough people in TS you can always go to an empty server together, right?
I would like to see more and more players starts using TS, but i don't think making TS-only server will do that.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do