Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More Au Servers?
(29-01-2014, 12:15 AM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:[quote author=Hawkens link=topic=22411.msg163572#msg163572 date=1390954281]
Come on Handef give the au community a bit more credit. And we have to give the new VLKA members a bit of rag practice

Yes, but this server would not be for VLKA! It will be fir the whole community... I stand by my previous statement that we would not make adequate use of a ragnorak server.
[/quote]

Never said it would just be for VLKA. I said "And we have to give the new VLKA members a bit of rag practice" not the rag server will just be for VLKA. Au does really need a rag server for all its level 39+ to solo/kite and do runs on if they can not be on for the na/eu rag runs. And if we never try to do rag then we will never know if we are skilled enough for it. I would rather do a rag run and wipe on Loke and know that we can improve on that, then continuously stomping ragnar, cause where is the fun in that. And if we improve and become more skill at Ragnarok then who knows maybe Au players will be doing a rag run each night.
(Sorry if there are grammatical errors Winter).
(29-01-2014, 02:37 AM)Hawkens link Wrote:I never said it would just be for VLKA.  I said, "And we have to give the new VLKA members a bit of rag practice."  This does not mean that the Ragnarok server will just be for VLKA.  AU really does need a Ragnarok server for all of its level 39+ players to solo/kite and do runs on if they cannot be on for the NA/EU Ragnarok runs.  Furthermore, if we never try to do Ragnarok then we will never know if we are skilled enough for it. I would rather do a Ragnarok run and wipe on Loke and know that we can improve on that than continuously stomp King Ragnar, because where is the fun in that?  If we improve and become more skilled at Ragnarok then maybe AU players will begin doing a Ragnarok run each night.
(I love you, Winter).
Fixed it Big Grin
Tongue
(29-01-2014, 12:59 AM)Paul_the_dude link Wrote:Normal would be best for everyone. As Handef said, a ragnarok server would kinda just be for the vlka and wouldn't get much use from anyone else. Seeing all the mid-tier houses spring up recently pretty much screams out for a new normal server, not a rag one.

-.- I said it that in response to Hawkenss, who said we needed it to give our recruits experience...

The AU community mainly consists of level 38 or less. The needs of the few are outweighed by the needs of the many.
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(29-05-1974, 09:56 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote:The AU community mainly consists of level 38 or less. The needs of the few are outweighed by the needs of the many.
Not wanting to start a fight with you. but what happens when those level 38s or less reach level 39 and are ready to do rag?
(29-01-2014, 03:29 AM)Hawkens link Wrote:[quote author=Handef_Snizel link=topic=22411.msg163590#msg163590 date=139096595]

The AU community mainly consists of level 38 or less. The needs of the few are outweighed by the needs of the many.
Not wanting to start a fight with you. but what happens when those level 38s or less reach level 39 and are ready to do rag?
[/quote]

Then we kindly send request a developer that they change the other normal server to Ragnorak, because the majority of the community are getting bored of normal Smile
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Overall we just need another Normal Server, I have seen the Normal Server as it is now to be full most of the time i got to play on it, There are people that are finally starting to join Nord Invasion and they need to be Carried to get the Better Experience then playing by yourself??
Overall Another Normal Server for AU Is Possibly the Best Choice as of now (Or when it comes up???) NI Is getting more people joining by the day NA,EU or AU maybe even RU dont know, BUT These New Players they need a server that has decent Ping, Enough players to be carried (Proves my point if another Normal Server is full) and is practically a back-up Server for the main Normal Server if it is full of players or Temporarily Down

WE NEED ANOTHER NORMAL
WE NEED .... oh just bring up another normal :/
Characters - Veltarin - Nijazza - Hamburger - Jazza1198Arc

Total Amount of Loot received from the 'Generous' Nords...

A quick post to say please don't try to kill each other over this. While I read all your posts, one word answers will suffice Tongue I intended this to be more a cumulative response rather than whoever sways me with the best thought-out debate.

Thank you and continue!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
With one question Hyper has successfully divided the AU community.
i have said this before and i will say it again, It takes hyper/hande/kip/kami and myself 2 mins to switch a normal AU server to ragnarok... just got to ask is all  Tongue

I dont get why normal or ragnarok is such a big thing when it can easily be switched.

I'm also gonna mix things up abit by requesting pony mode!!!!
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet