Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Character Error
After joining a game, I receive the authorisation code message.  That in itself isn't a problem, but I'm logging in with a character (named Sylvyana, conveniently) that is level 32.  The NI website still has all the character data correct, gear loadouts, etc.  I have restarted the client a few times, tried restarting my computer for good measure, but it doesn't seem to resolve the issue.  Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Syl
Is this still ongoing? Sounds like you didn't have connection to the taleworld authentication server for a while, that will make you have a new multiplayer key and you won't get your character, it usually doesn't last long though.

If that is not the case, have you recently re-installed Warband and do you use the same cd-key?
This is still occurring, yes.  I have not reinstalled Warband, but I did notice that Steam installed another copy of Warband when I bought the weekend sale pack.  As such, I have two copies of Warband on my computer.  I have been continuing to use the non-Steam version, since that's the key that NI is linked to.  A few minutes ago, I went ahead and tried to join NI servers with the Steam version, on the off chance that might work, but no such luck.

So, I'm still at something of a loss.

~Syl
Does this happen with only NI servers?
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
Any NI servers at all, not just official NI_xxxxxx servers.  At least, I assume that's what you're asking.
Mm so you have two serials for Warband.

What if that steam one replaced old serial in registry?
You can check this by going to regedit and search for Warband and it's serial_key.
Check what serial you have active and look what is your old copy serial.  (PS. Don't tell it here)

If you want private help, come to NordInvasion IRC channel.  Smile
Looking at the database you are running with a new cd-key, Steam version probably overwrote your old one in the registry or something.

I moved your characters over to the new cd-key so everything should be fine now.
Worm,

I'm not sure what exactly all of your changes consisted of, but I am now unable to log into the NI character accounts.  I also am still getting the activation code message within Warband.  Is there a particular process I need to go through, now that you have this new CD key linked to the account?
Solved in IRC, Locking.