Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Need help on Char spec.
Hello fellow swedians,
Currenctly i am level 13, and i am a xbowman.
Eventually i wanna go man at arms,sergant and 1point militia.
But what shall i do first?
Well this is not a very good combination as you won't get access to the highest level gear in any class, but if you're going to go for this I suggest either leveling up crossbowman first to get better ranged, or infantry to get better endurance.
Well what would you suggest? I want to play with xbow and decent aim, and i want to fight with 2h
The problem here is that Crossbowmen don't specialize in 2h weapons, but if you really want to use one I'd suggest going Sharpshooter + Heavy Infantry, that way you'll have mediocre 2h proficiency and pretty decent two-handers such as Bardiche, Two Handed Sword and Sledgehammer.

If you don't care about getting the best gear for Crossbowmen however, the build you stated in your post is fine.
I dont care about gear tbh, eventually it all depends on your skill, i have decided to go first 2/2 than 3melee/2xbow than 3/3
You'll still have an extra tier in either Skirmisher or Archer then.
I'd say go straight to T3 of one class before upgrading another. At T2 your equipment and stats are still very weak. Tier 3 makes a big difference for every class.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Ya I definitely agree with click or you could go (like me):

Commando witch is 4th Tier for Infantry + Skirmisher. Its a nice class choice if you want to be buff be able to solo and take alot of hits with your shield!