Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report : IL_Ceasar
I've seen this player plenty of times before doing random things
he tends not to help the team or pick up stuff and go afk
he always makes a excuses of like what im suppose to do with a steel sword when they'res other weps on the ground
then he says annoying comments like tome me in we he just joined the game and it gets pretty annoying

I have screen shots of him not helping but im unsure on how to add them to the post

i i don't want him banned i just want some one to tell him to stop leeching and trolling
Lvl52-RG
Lvl50-Pike
Lvl44-Archer
(30-01-2014, 07:34 PM)Redpopy link Wrote: I've seen this player plenty of times before doing random things
he tends not to help the team or pick up stuff and go afk
he always makes a excuses of like what im suppose to do with a steel sword when they'res other weps on the ground
then he says annoying comments like tome me in we he just joined the game and it gets pretty annoying

I have screen shots of him not helping but im unsure on how to add them to the post

i i don't want him banned i just want some one to tell him to stop leeching and trolling

Hi

When you come upon a player acting like this please jump onto irc Need to talk to an Admin: IRC freenode.net #nordinvasion and report same to Admin