Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Which map do you want to play?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swadian Overgrown
6.12%
3 6.12%
Great Hall
69.39%
34 69.39%
Swadian Outskirts
2.04%
1 2.04%
Swadian Village
6.12%
3 6.12%
Caravan Ambush
2.04%
1 2.04%
Moutain Outpost
8.16%
4 8.16%
Swadian Castle
6.12%
3 6.12%
Total 49 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NordInvasion Weekly Event #2 (Sunday 22nd April) - Sign Up here!
Added the above. Registration closes in 2 hours. I will be putting the servers up at that time.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
how will we know on which server we have to go?
and will the server be pw protectet? how we get the pw?
(22-04-2012, 04:18 PM)Hablam link Wrote: how will we know on which server we have to go?
and will the server be pw protectet? how we get the pw?

(22-04-2012, 07:33 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: As before guys we will all gather in a dedicted channel in the Nord Invasion Teamspeak 15 minutes before the event begins and the password will be given out just before the event starts when you will all be able to join the server.  (this is required for the event, a microphone however is not unless you wish to be captain).

The link for TeamSpeak is at the top right of this forum.

Sign up for the event will close 2hrs before the event starts. After that time just turn up on TeamSpeak and we will see where we can fit you in.
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
Character Name: MM_Jeff
Level:44
Class: Sniper/Infantry
Equipment:Bodkin arrows, warbow , Grosse Messer, small ammo crate, average armour
Role: Archer
Server Choice:Hard
I edited my post, but, just in case, I'm mentioning it again: I can carry 3 medic kits or surgeon kits alongside my great sword.
Just in case people get confused there is now only 1 hour 57 mins left. (at the time of posting) until the event.
(22-04-2012, 05:53 PM)Patoson link Wrote: I edited my post, but, just in case, I'm mentioning it again: I can carry 3 medic kits or surgeon kits alongside my great sword.

I suggest you bring 2 x Medic Kits, 1 x Surgeon Kit and 1 Weapon. That way you can defend yourself, keep a constant heal and also have 1 emergency heal for everyone.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
I would like to change my mode preference to hard as everyone else wants to play hard. Thanks.
Dogs of War's Alpha Male.
Looks like we'll only have Hard mode servers anyway
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Eh what is TS channel?

I'm already on, and you seems to be on "Follower of Worm" channel...
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]