Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Naked Zweihanders
When we reached Zweihanders wave, they all spawned naked and without their swords.

What server ?
I can't remember. I'm sorry.  Sad
Well known bug, happens once in a while for no apparent reason. I like to call them bonus rounds.  Tongue
(20-04-2012, 05:25 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: Well known bug, happens once in a while for no apparent reason. I like to call them bonus rounds.  Tongue

Happend once with Veteran Huscarl or champions, something like that (long before 3.7), but those guys were freaky, they could punch us to death even with 55 armor Sad
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
Yea back then I got knocked down as a commando with every Veteran Huscarl's punch Tongue
(20-04-2012, 06:37 PM)Blondin link Wrote: [quote author=Conqueror_Worm link=topic=2928.msg24011#msg24011 date=1334942722]
Well known bug, happens once in a while for no apparent reason. I like to call them bonus rounds.  Tongue

Happend once with Veteran Huscarl or champions, something like that (long before 3.7), but those guys were freaky, they could punch us to death even with 55 armor Sad
[/quote]
Still happens the prince wave spawn naked and wiped the commandos out lol  Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I actually saw naked Shock Troopers earlier today myself.
Captain_Stoogey
Ran into naked Nord Infantry and Mercenary Sea Raiders earlier. Nice free xp and gold for the redshirts.
Been seeing naked mobs somewhat often on Independent, especially at higher waves (watched Prince and his cohorts all spawn naked, then proceed to punch the living daylights out of the entire shieldwall and fairly quickly eliminate all the players).

Looked into it a bit, my server hosting company sent out a notice to all server owners "Do not update if you use Warband Script Enhancer. It will not work, WSE needs to release a new version first."

AFAIK Nord Invasion uses WSE, so odds are NI servers haven't updated to the new version of warband yet, pending a WSE update. That may be causing the larger occurance of naked bots.