Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

censored
It is very uncomfortable. My answer was erased.  And The entire post also.
About a month ago me racist attack one of you. I was waiting for an apology(I have screenshot). I'm waiting until today.
All explain. My lawyer is happy. It is a criminal offence.
You will not delete the contributions which you don't like. And you will not be racists.
A deal like this?
Send me a PM.  We will act in the privacy

When bad answers that I'll Talewords.

My English is bad.You will not use it against me. 
Racism and censorship. Will not be tolerated

If you cancel me it will be a criminal offence
Morajr

I'm afraid the language barrier here makes this quite difficult to understand. Can you please come onto IRC and discuss this matter. There are not criminal offences here and please do not continue to throw around allegations.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(18-04-2012, 09:48 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:I'm afraid the language barrier here makes this quite difficult to understand. Can you please come onto IRC and discuss this matter. There are not criminal offences here and please do not continue to throw around allegations.

I agree. I am using a dictionary. And that's what I've learned in school. I don't like this language.
But this does not mean that you will offend me, and delete messages.
Who exactly has been offending you, where has this occurred and can you please provide this screenshot?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Yes of course but I prefer privately.
But I'm more interested in censorship
With the racism I have already resigned
I have pm'd you. We can continue our chat in private. As for censorship, we delete posts as in accordance with our rules and guidelines. If posts are flames, irrelevant or useless, we will delete them from that thread. There is no "censorship" going on, but even if there were that would not constitute a criminal offence. However, to private chat we go!
- Fingus
I am locking this topic as the conversation will be carried on in private. This is not censorship.
- Fingus