Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: FF_Lieferservice and Bordellhure
They are asking me to leave the server and will not kill last to try to force me too leaveĀ 
and also trolling me to try to get me to leave
AFG

ok i can understand you but you have to be a little bit more tolerant! i was on skype with them and told them to farm hm for our wall cade !
its no hard crime to ask somebody to leave if the server is anyway empty and there are enough other empty servers to farm on your own.
They asked you polite to leave because they need all loots !
I also saw players farming and soloing who asked me to leave and its no problem for5 me to leave if they wanna play alone. Dont be like a little child and crie for your right " Its a public server" !
Please dont report them for such a little incident, we just wanna play and finish our wall cade... if we ask you polite to leave that we can get the loots which we are entitled whats youre inevitable problem to leave the server ?

sorry for my english and hope for understanding
nice greetings Schlagbohrer
Ok i understand i just hate it when ppl ask me to leaveĀ  but ill let it go i just overreacted but still 1 more person isnt gonna hurt one bit and if more ppl joined in they couldve left and found another server but ill forget about it
AFG

(26-02-2013, 07:52 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Gameplay Rules
The rules for gameplay have always been clearly set out in The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others). The rules for playing NordInvasion are relatively straight forward and require no leap of imagination. For a more detailed explanation on how to conduct yourself on a server I encourage the reading of this guide. We have always used this guide as a guide to the rules of gameplay and the argument that using "etiquette" makes this guide unenforceable has no basis.

A non-exhaustive list of the rules is as follows;
  • Do not glitch
  • Do not insult other players
  • Do not attempt to take advantage of a loophole in the website
  • Do not destroy people's barricades or equipment
  • Do not spam the chat feed
  • Do not ask players to die
  • Do not try to wipe the team by repeatedly killing last or spamming tomes to spawn wraiths
  • Do not ask players to leave a server before wave 17
  • Do not remain afk on servers for extended periods of time
  • Do not recruit for a House more than once per round
  • Do not create/change character names to a name similar to that of a developer or an admin for trolling purposes
  • Do not troll on servers. This includes the usage of such annoying terms as "YOLO" and "swag"
  • Speak English on game servers. This is so when we read the logs we can easily follow everything when reports are logged
For explanations of any of these rules please read the The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others). The above list is non-exhaustive but we impose no rule on players that we expect to be challenging to follow.
You are completely wrong in this case. It is 100% against my rules and is one infraction I particularly hate. These are public servers that we run and they are for ALL players to join and play on. Killer is completely within his "rights" to point out it is a public server. The very fact that Killer joined a populated server is evidence that he did not want to farm by himself so the majority of your argument is completely irrelevant.

Another point I find particularly annoying is your point on tolerance. Your behaviour in game and on the forum evidences a lack of tolerance on your part for other players wishing to play NordInvasion. Learn to follow the rules and tolerate other players on public servers before you attempt to preach on the forum.

I find it ridiculous that after all this time players still cannot learn and follow the rules. I look forward to the day someone tells me to leave a server so they can farm...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus